• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JBJ is already 31 years old...

I would rather see jones fight in Japan where the juice is pretty much allowed. He already prove it is impossible for him to not cheat in the UFC, so if he isn't the caliber of fighter with enough confidence on his skills (and oversized physique for the division) to win without cheating then just fucking embrace it and go somewhere when he can get all ubereem and destroy grissly bears and shit

Dc picked up mma at 30-31 though. so even if he is 40 his body doesnt have the mileage of a guy like Gsp, Nick, Tito, etc...
Jones already has some mileage on him since he picked up mma at 20-21. No way he keeps it going until 40 without getting koed or losing several fights.

Dc picked up mma at 30-31 though. so even if he is 40 his body doesnt have the mileage of a guy like Gsp, Nick, Tito, etc...
Jones already has some mileage on him since he picked up mma at 20-21. No way he keeps it going until 40 without getting koed or losing several fights.

You don't think the 20 years plus of wrestling before starting MMA didnt put miles on DC's body?

You don't think the 20 years plus of wrestling before starting MMA didnt put miles on DC's body?
its a friggin tough sport as well but Mma is much more damaging. You get hit in the dome training, sparring and on fight night, you dont think all that builds up? you can get your bones broken from a sub or choked out unconscious. One bad ko or one bad asswhooping can change you forever. Mma is fucking tough, thats why I always say that career lenght has more to do than age. You got guys like Cerrone, Condit, Diaz , Lawler and many others who are 35 and left their prime a while ago and are slowing down a lot cause they’ve been in the game since they were 20 years old.

Jones only took damage in 1 fight so no worries there.

Jones has been fighting in the UFC for 10 years. He may not have too many more good ones in him realistically.

He’s been fighting in the UFC since 2008 and never (really) lost. His legacy is already cemented. Unless you’re one of those Bonds/McGuire never happened guys, in which case he’ll never get his reputation back anyway.

Jones has been fighting in the UFC for 10 years. He may not have too many more good ones in him realistically.

He’s been fighting in the UFC since 2008 and never (really) lost. His legacy is already cemented. Unless you’re one of those Bonds/McGuire never happened guys, in which case he’ll never get his reputation back anyway.
not that cemented Im afraid..

What's the other? Vitor nearly ripping his arm off? I'm talking about damage bad for career longevity. Ripping his own toe off?
Dont joke with Vitor Gracie.

Last edited:
He's 31 with the dick of a 65 year old.

No reason for him to move up to HW unless he wants to. I see him coming back at 32-34 and fighting 3-4 x per year for 4 years and as he runs through all the scrubs at LHW repeatedly, he’ll be lauded as the goat and restore his reputation.

I dboubt he will be able to make 205 much longer, juice or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back