Jay-Z Attacked by Beyonce's Sister in an Elevator

BlOJ0dXIYAAg1A2.jpg

Damn, those lips are nasty.

The same could be said of you Gen Y'ers gobbling up whatever half-assed bullshit he slangs.

Best Rapper alive? Yeah, and people wonder what happened to Rap.

Yeah, you're just swinging at air here.

As bad as Kanye is Jay-Z has been riding off his success from the 90's for damn near a decade and a half. What's the last decent single he's had? 99 problems? He has way too much money for the kind of talent he displays. He's basically made a career out reminding people how great he is in one shitty song after another. If Tupac and Biggie were still around he would have remained stuck in their shadows and would be a fading memory by this point. He's thrived on rap being barren of marketable stars.

Are you serious?? He has had like a million hits recently. Just off the top of my head:

Empire State of Mind
Otis
Tom Ford

he has tons of hits he features on too with legit A list people: Holy Grail, Drunk in Love.

If you think he's been coasting off old shit, you aren't paying attention. He's incredibly active and relevant.

Is he a rapper?

Are you serious?? He has had like a million hits recently. Just off the top of my head:

Empire State of Mind
Otis
Tom Ford

he has tons of hits he features on too with legit A list people: Holy Grail, Drunk in Love.

If you think he's been coasting off old shit, you aren't paying attention. He's incredibly active and relevant.

You're right, but outside of Watch the Throne, he hasn't released anything quality in a while album wise. Jay is in a rut. He's rapping about the same shit over and over. But he is a legend no doubt and has a lot of classics.

You're right, but outside of Watch the Throne, he hasn't released anything quality in a while album wise. Jay is in a rut. He's rapping about the same shit over and over. But he is a legend no doubt and has a lot of classics.
Preach.
What'd you think about kingdom come? I recently re listened to it and it wasn't that bad.

You're implying Watch the throne was good.

Back