Media Javier Mendez interview, "Conor is still the toughest fight for khabib" "Khabib's father is fine"

I like Javier Mendez's commentary -- he is usually pretty blunt and tells things like it is more so than other coaches... I just simply disagree with him on this one though. Conor, in my humble and less qualified opinion, is a stylistically easier match up by a huge margin than other fighters in the division...

Javier wants that 10%. Koscheck called this guy on his shit years ago.

Javier LOVED that red panty money. Lmao.

Khabib is going face down ass up in the rematch

tenor.gif

Like this?

As much as we joke about Conor 2.0, I would be extremely curious how the version of Conor that decimated Cowboy compares to 2018 Conor which I think we can all admit (especially in contrast to the preparation for the event and overall mindset) was night and day. I still think Khabib wins but I believe Conor would make it a lot tougher and dicier.

All that said, any potential rematch should not come before Khabib Ferguson.

That wasnt Rejunuvated Conor 2.0 so totally irrelevant. Conor was hardly at 40%, injured and drunk.
revise your history as much as you like, its not irrelevant, its fact ...
Go watch the press conference....' great camp' ....' training with huge wrestlers for 25min'.....'ready for anything' ....."knocking out early' 'blahh blahh .
Best training camp that hes ever had for any fight and he lost..
Beating an old Cerrone who is a LW, at WW ,doesnt make you improved...Punk could have beaten Cerrone that night.
Hang onto your Conor 2.0 fantasy cos when the re-match does happen Conor will get smeshed & submitted once again...

revise your history as much as you like, its not irrelevant, its fact ...
Go watch the press conference....' great camp' ....' training with huge wrestlers for 25min'.....'ready for anything' ....."knocking out early' 'blahh blahh .
Best training camp that hes ever had for any fight and he lost..
Beating an old Cerrone who is a LW, at WW ,doesnt make you improved...Punk could have beaten Cerrone that night.
Hang onto your Conor 2.0 fantasy cos when the re-match does happen Conor will get smeshed & submitted once again...
Back to Soccer

Justin hits as hard as conor if not harder. Conor koed cowboy...wow impressive. His 3rd ko loss in a row, yet got a 6 fight contract for big $$$. Justin also has better cardio, wrestling, and toughness. Tony is tough for anyone because of his unique style. I still think Khabib rag dolls him. Conor can not gain enough in wrestling to ever have more than a puncher's chance.

Back