Media Javier Mendez interview, "Conor is still the toughest fight for khabib" "Khabib's father is fine"

It might be the toughest but the result will stay the same.

Here we go... Conor Khabib 2 coming soon after Justin puts Tony's lights out

Javier looking for the money-fight for higher coaching fees. He wanted Khabib to give immediate rematch to Conor and on video he admitted it's because it would sell lol.

So he's biased in saying Conor's the toughest fight.

Last edited:
Ferg and Justin fight this weekend.
Khabib says he can fight in July.
Perfect time for Conor to swoop in since Conor isn't REALLY holding up the division and fans can't bitch.

This was the plan the whole time once Khabib vs. Tony was scrapped cause of COVID-19.
Everybody cashes out.
And yes, the rematch is still the biggest fight this company can make.

The rematch with Conor WILL be Khabib's next fight.

Conor/Khabib 2

said that the second the ufc told Khabib to leave the states

No doubt people involved will want Khabib vs Mcgregor II... another huge payday. Just makes you think with Mendez still throwing it out there that the winner Saturday could take a backseat to the mega rematch.

Lol @ Mendez insulting everyone's intelligence with that shit

I get what he was saying and from that perspective (striking danger) I can see how he came to that conclusion.

He said if you let Conor get in his groove he’s the most dangerous.

If there were let’s say 5 unanswered strikes, who would put you away quicker...? Tony or Conor? I’d pick Conor because he would get u up outta there before you know what happened vs Tony would be a slow death that you may be able to turn around later.

From what I gather the main goal is to keep Conor from getting comfortable so that makes him the most dangerous (e.g.,the Eddie fight).

I personally think Tony is the overall the tougher fight, when u consider cardio, wrestling, mental tenacity, and will to overcome the odds.
I have little interest in seeing Khabib/Conor 2 however. Fight would likely go the same as last.

"I fear him"

{<Mcgoat}

Javier with blue lips

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Conor with a 2 year lay off and an injured foot was able to take Khabib to the 4th and win a round off of him as well which nobody else has been able to do. Conor despite what Khabib says is still the best win that he has on his record and his coach knows that after seeing what Conor did to Cerrone at welterweight Conor is going to be dangerous and they will avoid the rematch with Conor at all costs because Conor is coming to reclaim his 155lb championship title

Khabib is going face down ass up in the rematch

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Conor with a 2 year lay off and an injured foot was able to take Khabib to the 4th and win a round off of him as well which nobody else has been able to do. Conor despite what Khabib says is still the best win that he has on his record and his coach knows that after seeing what Conor did to Cerrone at welterweight Conor is going to be dangerous and they will avoid the rematch with Conor at all costs because Conor is coming to reclaim his 155lb championship title

Pure gold :D

Planting the seeds for it already.

It's not the toughest fight for him. In fact, stylistically, it's one of the more favourable fights for him in the entire division.

I suppose if you want to nitpick, Conor technically did the best anyone has ever done against Khabib, yet it was still a dominant mauling. The ONLY chance McGregor has is fluke KO like Masvidal/Askren or like he did with Aldo. If Khabib gets out of the first round McGregor has no chance.

Doubt it. He got starched by Khabib, it was a total domination.

Pretty sure Tony would do better than Conrad because of his ground game

Conor 2.0 would KTFO Khabib in the very first exhange 100 out of 100 fights
First fight was a humiliating defeat. Not even close..
Here it us again for the load garglers
tenor.gif
Tappity tap tap.
Never forget...

Glad to hear Khabibs dad is ok.

Also, Khabib would have kod thin chined Ferg with that beautiful shot he landed on Conor and Khabib would rag doll Justin worse than he did to Michael Johnson.

Javier looking for the money-fight for higher coaching fees. He wanted Khabib to give immediate rematch to Conor and on video he admitted it's because it would sell lol.

So he's biased in saying Conor's the toughest fight.
Biased or not, he just might be right.
Khabib>everyone on the ground including Ferguson, Tony will probably get ridden and neutralized just like any other fighter.
And Conor>Tony in the standup.

Good to hear Abdulmanap (bless) is okay though.

Back