News Jason Jackson will defend the Bellator welterweight title vs. Ramazan Kuramagomedov in the Bellator Dublin main event on June 22

Jackson probably outworks Kuramagomedov to exhaustion but wouldn't be surprised if Kuramagomedov catches him. Happy to see Kuramagomedov get a big opportunity though

Jackson probably outworks Kuramagomedov to exhaustion but wouldn't be surprised if Kuramagomedov catches him. Happy to see Kuramagomedov get a big opportunity though
Was thinking Magomedkerimov was next but I like this fight

Was thinking Magomedkerimov was next but I like this fight
Me too. I like the fight, I think Kuramagomedov is an outstanding talent but it might be a bit too early. From what I've sen he doesn't seem like the one to be able to push hard for 5 rounds and going against Jackson that might be a nightmare.

so what happened to Larkin, Chokheli, or Berkhamov?

one good thing for the guys staying in Bellator is you dont have to do shit to get a title shot now.

Two fights in Bellator, you got it, just lost to Eblen a few months ago, who cares one win you're in.

one good thing for the guys staying in Bellator is you dont have to do shit to get a title shot now.

Two fights in Bellator, you got it, just lost to Eblen a few months ago, who cares one win you're in.
Costello vs. Babene is the next title challenger bout for some reason. Why? Who knows

This is what happens when you fire half the roster. This guy beat 2 cans, but he has "magomedov" in his name so he gets fast tracked to the title.

They should have just let Eblen fight Aaron Jeffery instead of having that bullshit "title eliminator" bout. No one wants to see Eblen vs Edwards again this soon.

No problem. If my opinion shifts, you'll be thr first to know
No no, make sure you stick your head in a garbage compactor and let them know first. Make sure to turn it on as well beforehand

Good fight for both since they are fun fighters just hold as hell. But weird they kept these two out of everyone
It makes sense. Yancy is a UFC vet and didn't do bad in Bellator aside from the drug tests, and Queally is famous in Ireland for some reason.

Back