Jason Blaha Explains how Jon jones Might be on PEDs

Order 66 Jason Bloho

rich-piana-slap-box-jason-genova.jpg

I think this will show her she needs to change up her game planning(or lack there of) so we'll see. It would be cool to see her stay there for longer & get more comfortable there but she's very family oriented & loves her home so I really don't know... Will be interesting to see the direction she'll take.

What do you think, HI? Should she stay? I think she should go to Jackson's, maybe Alliance. She needs better coaches and training partners, and yes, game plans.

It's kind of funny you say that though because people said the exact same thing about Tristar after her KK fight :p

From what I've heard from fighters and other trainers, that when you switch gyms it takes awhile before you can see actual good results, because of tryin to learn a new system and techniques. It takes some time for you to get reprogrammed, someone said the same for Pettis and his training at Jackson Wink and his striking training with 6 Gun Gibson, that he'll have a better result in his next fight.

What do you think, HI? Should she stay? I think she should go to Jackson's, maybe Alliance. She needs better coaches and training partners, and yes, game plans.
Hnnnng...well you know I love that idea cause Dom :p
Unfortunately it will never happen since damn Bec, Mangana & Penne are there... :mad::(
Should she stay though...? I don't know. She needs to feel comfortable but she needs to change it up & gameplan because she's only working on improving herself without studying her opponents. Which works for some people like Cerrone, but others not so much. I'd say give Tristar another go. Especially now that Jojo is there, someone she is most familiar with & friends with along with the friends she made there the first go around. Olympic wrestler Dory Yeats...then you know the rest for the men. I can't see the harm in it. Firas is a genius, it can work.

From what I've heard from fighters and other trainers, that when you switch gyms it takes awhile before you can see actual good results, because of tryin to learn a new system and techniques. It takes some time for you to get reprogrammed, someone said the same for Pettis and his training at Jackson Wink and his striking training with 6 Gun Gibson, that he'll have a better result in his next fight.
Great point indeed.

Great point indeed.

I mean Randa only did one camp there, she should have given it some time. Maybe she didn't like that JoJo joined the team, but even though I'm not a fan of Firas, he's an excellent coach who comes up with great game plans and usually has his fighters prepared.

I know Randa said she didn't like what TriStar was doing to her fight style, but she needs to swallow her pride a bit, her way isn't cutting it anymore.

I mean Randa only did one camp there, she should have given it some time. Maybe she didn't like that JoJo joined the team, but even though I'm not a fan of Firas, he's an excellent coach who comes up with great game plans and usually has his fighters prepared.

I know Randa said she didn't like what TriStar was doing to her fight style, but she needs to swallow her pride a bit, her way isn't cutting it anymore.
I was just going to bring that up. Read my other post, bruv :p

I think she should have let them know she didn't like it rather than just up & leaving. Surely the case would have been different had the judges given her the nod but either way i'm sure they would have worked with her & not been like, "well fuck you then. We Tristall all day, bitch. Fuck outta here".

Or something along those lines.... :D

I was just going to bring that up. Read my other post, bruv :p

I think she should have let them know she didn't like it rather than just up & leaving. Surely the case would have been different had the judges given her the nod but either way i'm sure they would have worked with her & not been like, "well fuck you then. We Tristall all day, bitch. Fuck outta here".

Or something along those lines.... :D

She's Assyrian, and they're a proud and stubborn people, it's what allowed them to survive this long.

But yea, she should have worked it out with them and just given it a chance. Her striking against KK looked very tenetive, like she didn't trust her hands and the training she received.

Jason Bla Bla Bla sure is stepping up his video podcasting game!

Now we get to watch him awkwardly standing in front of a green screen with half his head cut off and too much thigh action, instead of sitting at his computer in his tighty whities drinking coffee.
This was the only thing in the thread that made me go take a look. What the fuck were they thinking? "Bro, I don't care if my head's cut off. My thighs look tight, shoot that shit."

Back