Jason Blaha Explains how Jon jones Might be on PEDs

lilwayne209**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This man is very knowledgeable about peds in sports. He used to inject athletes with peds and made sure they passed their drug tests.

[YT]3r-C-aZ92xw[/YT]

he doesn't seem to know that they don't test for coke out of comp. and that the test wasn't supposed to happen.

he doesn't seem to know that they don't test for coke out of comp. and that the test wasn't supposed to happen.

I listened and came out with an entirely different impression... The guy seemed to have a very plausible explanation for the events surrounding Jones, not saying it's 100% fact, but his assessment seemed pretty good to me.

"He's at a lighter weight class he's nowhere near heavyweight"

Does Jason know Jon could be a heavyweight if he wanted?

I listened and came out with an entirely different impression... The guy seemed to have a very plausible explanation for the events surrounding Jones, not saying it's 100% fact, but his assessment seemed pretty good to me.

except again, he didn't seem to know the basic fact that he wasn't supposed to get tested for coke. or that he tested negative for exogenous.

Also people should know that Jason thinks basically EVERYONE is on steroids, including Ian Mccarthy.

except again, he didn't seem to know the basic fact that he wasn't supposed to get tested for coke. or that he tested negative for exogenous.
I thought his generalization of how Jon could be or could've been living seemed fairly possible if not likely. You're right about what you point out though...

I think its very strange that him and Cormier had low ratios

Another circle jerk about how Jones "might" be on PED's?

Some misinformed speculation but it's always interesting to hear Blaha's input.

Is this the thread where people will be allowed to fighter bash because it's Jones, while the mods 'don't see it?'

Haha oh god not blaha. This guy's minescule reputation is based on accusing everyone is on gear. Not saying he's wrong but it's hilarious to see him pop up here.

Is this the thread where people will be allowed to fighter bash because it's Jones, while the mods 'don't see it?'

0.19 is not fighter bashing, it's a fact.

He passed carbon isotope tests which only detect testosterone taken in previous two weeks. If he took gear before then, nothing would shown up on a cir test but his t:E would still be messed up. Which it was.

Just because you like Jones* doesn't mean stating facts about what happened is fighter bashing.

Jason Bla Bla Bla sure is stepping up his video podcasting game!

Now we get to watch him awkwardly standing in front of a green screen with half his head cut off and too much thigh action, instead of sitting at his computer in his tighty whities drinking coffee.

This guy should do the video production for Dan Quinn's YouTube videos next.

:icon_conf

I thought his generalization of how Jon could be or could've been living seemed fairly possible if not likely. You're right about what you point out though...

Cormier's ratio was a bit low but his ng/ml was pretty normal. JBJ was like a 90 year old man both in ratio and concentration. Im not saying either were doping but JBJ were far more strange than Cormier.

Edit: sorry i quoted the wrong post if this seems like a non-sequitor.

Jason Blaha ripped everything he knows off of GH15, and obviously never listened to his advice either.

Lmao Fuck Jason Bloho. that guy is the most delusional fuck ever

Back