• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Japanese women swooning over handsome gorilla

He might be the most handsome known gorilla, but I doubt he is the smartest.

gorilla_mjukuu_smart_primate.jpg

am i racist if i see a glaring resemblance to Tupac?

I one time saw a xxx video with my buddies in high school that had Japanese ladies have salamanders crawl into their vag's and they all took enimas and drank it out of a giant fish bowl.

We were high as hell and thought it was hysterical but it was nasty as all hell.

I once saw one where a couple Japanese women filled each other's anuses with eels and shot them out of their asses like it's somenthing to do.

That was the day that I declared myself immune to surprise, shock, or awe.

Handsome but the phrase 'smells like a gorilla' probably hurts his game.

You guys are all too easily fooled by make-up and photoshop. I bet if you got some candid photos, he wouldn't look nearly as handsome. This type of augmented image only serves to reduce the self esteem of other gorillas.

What a stupid thre—HOT DAMN, that's a handsome gorilla!

I once saw one where a couple Japanese women filled each other's anuses with eels and shot them out of their asses like it's something to do.

That was the day that I declared myself immune to surprise, shock, or awe.
Couple of years ago I posted a thread (now deleted) about a Chinese man who, having watched a film similar to the one you describe, to try eel-as-sex-toy for himself. The poor animal chosen for the task tried to gnaw its way out. The man died, and IIRC so did the eel.

I wonder how many bannings/deletions/dubbs this thread has resulted in.

Couple of years ago I posted a thread (now deleted) about a Chinese man who, having watched a film similar to the one you describe, to try eel-as-sex-toy for himself. The poor animal chosen for the task tried to gnaw its way out. The man died, and IIRC so did the eel.

Always muzzle your eels bros

Back