Jan can outbox izzy

the thing is how long can izzy avoid or survive jan s power

jan has had some good kos recently. But up until those he wasn’t know. For having ko power.

Jan is very slow. It should be an easy fight for Jan. As he’s on top due to how poor 205 is. I mean glover has been shot for years. Is basically fighting like a zombie and pulling off wins. And he’s ne t in line.

These guys should do a fusion and become Jizzy to beat heavyweight Jones.
<209Bitch>

jan has had some good kos recently. But up until those he wasn’t know. For having ko power.

Jan is very slow. It should be an easy fight for Jan. As he’s on top due to how poor 205 is. I mean glover has been shot for years. Is basically fighting like a zombie and pulling off wins. And he’s ne t in line.
still stronger than 185 tho

So let me get this straight...fighter with mediocre offensive wrestling will go in and dominate fighter with amazing defensive wrestling by using....wrestling??? Yeeeeeaaaah...NO!!!

If he is super smart he may be able to stall his way to a boring decision win with a "holding" strategy. But really I don't see it. Jan is super confident in his "Polish Power" and I believe a part of him likes to entertain the fans with a finish.

On the other hand Adesanya and his team might be the smartest to ever grace the octagon. @JKS you oughta know by now. Good luck thinking a simple lay n pray gameplan will work.

Well it's certainly more beneficial considering Jans size advantage, submission game, grappling ability and taking Izzy away from his strength.

Never bet on a guy who’s best chance of winning is a “punchers chance”.

That doesn’t mean he can’t win.

There's is no way for Adesanya to win this fight. If he survived punches and kicks witch will lead Jan to the clinch he will be submitted 30 seconds after.

Doesn’t matter, after izzy KOs jan, it will be;
Jan had a dumb gameplan to stand with izzy
He shouldve taken him down
Izzy ducking jones
Izzy fighting older guys

The Silva fight was an exhibition this is real

Adesanya will be slower with the weight gain. Jan is much stronger to the point where a win is almost assured if he takes it to the fence with a wrestling heavy game. But if he strikes anything could happen. Either man could knock the other out. I think Adesanya's best bet will be to play conservatively on the outside and hope for the decision, which he will definitely get no matter what happens in the rounds.

yes anderson did it too and jan is grate at countering even the counter puncher

People underestimate Yoel's boxing, particularly his defense and counters. He's also incredibly unpredictable and hard to read at times. The danger he presents with his sudden explosive bursts are unlike anyone else in the sport. He had the threat of the takedown, not only always in the back of Izzy's head, but it also required him to focus on several elements of the game in his preparation.

Jan is a good boxer. Great left hook, absurd power. But his style is far more flat footed, one dimensional and predictable. You wont see Izzy with the same level of apprehension he had against Yoel. His training will also nearly exclusively be dedicated to striking.

All due respect to Jan, this isnt a good style matchup for him. He's gonna get picked apart and it will look easy.

Adesanya is much faster and can beat Blachowicz to the punch. Holloway had "no business" in trading punches with Kattar, but at the end it was the other way around. I wouldn't be surprised to see Israel force a firefight. Skinnier fighters in MMA are sharper and therefore more dangerous.
Not really his style. Plus Jan is compact as fuck, you dont wanna take those shots. Stick and move / counter all day baby!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back