Jan can outbox izzy

the thing is Israel has only looked good agaist guys with not tecnical or even basicly good striking and i mean guys who can mix things up aside from rob but he just seem like he wasn t even there to win look at the guys who had made him look bad vettori anderson kelvin romero they are all strong minded figthers old dogs with a ton of experience except for vettori but my point jan is the kind of fighter to give izzy all kinds of trouble a well rouded figther with a lot of fire power exellent reactions a black belt in bjj the same reach and who will not crumble
Jesus dude, throw in a period or comma every now and then. I promise it won't kill you

I think Blach will just take Izzy down and fold him.

It's not really unpopular when half the posts in every thread about this fight are something to this effect.

If you want to take up a different angle, you should mention how underrated Jan's submission game is.

Get your sarcasmeter checked.

Jan better apply a heavy grappling game here. If there is any fight and any opponent to do it in, this is the fight.

The Santos loss might really interest a lot of you in here.
Jan's a great fighter but he's relegated to only having one tool in a fight against a young, hungry, brilliant fighter like Izzy-- grappling. Jan hasn't fought a man faster than him in a long time and I'm not so sure his striking defence has gone up that much since getting killed by Santos-- he's just been burying old middleweights and journeyman light heavyweights for two years now.

I hope it's a fight but...

I can see Jan throwing strikes to the body and then eventually head hunting, like he did against Reyes. It would definitely slow Izzy down if they land.

Or he could just try mix up some grappling and striking.

The Santos loss might really interest a lot of you in here.
Jan's a great fighter but he's relegated to only having one tool in a fight against a young, hungry, brilliant fighter like Izzy-- grappling. Jan hasn't fought a man faster than him in a long time and I'm not so sure his striking defence has gone up that much since getting killed by Santos-- he's just been burying old middleweights and journeyman light heavyweights for two years now.

I hope it's a fight but...
He got beat by Santos for rushing in like an idiot. Before that, the fight was relatively close. And I think Santos hits harder then Izzy. Though Izzy is more precise. You can tell just looking at Santos that he is a natural LHW, but we don't know if Izzy is, at least not yet.

Jan is a big guy he should hold Izzy against the fence and tire him for 2 rounds and then start blasting him

I don't see that happening at all. The speed difference alone will be make Jan hit nothing but air and get picked apart from every angle.
I can only see Jan winning if he can clinch early and often with an occasional TD. Even then it'll be tough.
Terrible fight for Jan.

Jan must learn from the mistakes Costa and Romero did. Izzy counters him and makes him pay. Hes too good

He got beat by Santos for rushing in like an idiot. Before that, the fight was relatively close. And I think Santos hits harder then Izzy. Though Izzy is more precise. You can tell just looking at Santos that he is a natural LHW, but we don't know if Izzy is, at least not yet.
indeed jan will not made the same mistake and it isn t even like izzy has the power to put him down as santos did who walks around 235/240

If Jan is smart he'll go to the body. I don't know why these guys keep trying to head hunt Israel.
izzy is never in reach for body blows
he is and out so fast you dont even understand why you arent hitting him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back