News Jan Blachowicz vs Thiago Santos set for UFC Prague main event on February 23

Who Wins?

• Jan Blachowicz

• Thiago Santos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thiago Santos fighting on every card was one of the best parts of 2018

May it continue in 2019

Random matchmaking.. Was this matchup on anyone's radar at all??

Blachowicz has looked good lately but over 5 rounds he'll be hard pressed to avoid every single shot Santos is going to throw at him. I'll take Santos by knockout within 2.

Rooting for Marreta but I think Blachowicz will win

Last edited:
Jan made Gus panic wrestle so I think he will beat Santos but I'm picking Santos to win.

I like both these guys and i think that Santos should be KOing Smith again while Blachowicz should rematch Latifi after he KOs Corey for the next #1 contender.

Tough fight for Santos if he can't land that KO. Jan by UD.

Ferocious knockout artist vs. technical striker with a phenomenal chin (Jan has never been KO'd before)
Great fight, going with Jan by late submission, rooting for Marreta.
:meow:

Thiago Santos fighting on every card was one of the best parts of 2018

May it continue in 2019
haha no kidding eh. Santos is exciting as fuck too, all his fights are must watch imo. I hope he keeps his run going. Cant believe he survived that uppercut from the basement that Manuwa hit him with, that was nuts.

At first glance I read Thiago Silva, thought for a second that scary looking motherfucker was back

This is pretty much a coin flip. It’s done within 2 rounds most likely in my opinion. I went with Jan here. But this is one of those matches where I really like both guys.

Back