News Jan Blachowicz vs Thiago Santos set for UFC Prague main event on February 23

Who Wins?

• Jan Blachowicz

• Thiago Santos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan should take this....he'll take an over aggressive Santos down and work his ground game. Jan is a smart fighter and he hardly ever get baited into brawls.
Pretty much how I see it, Santos was good in a firefight with Manuwa but Jan isn’t going to engage in a slugfest and will take him down if needed.

Should be a good fight. Santos is very explosive. Got him by tko

War fuckin santos. Clone that muthafucka at every size. And make him fight himself. On every card. Every fuckin fight. SFC.

I like Blachowitz in this fight.

Haven't seen much of the other guy tho.

Jan should take this....he'll take an over aggressive Santos down and work his ground game. Jan is a smart fighter and he hardly ever get baited into brawls.
And we will celebrate the loser.

Random matchmaking.. Was this matchup on anyone's radar at all??

Blachowicz has looked good lately but over 5 rounds he'll be hard pressed to avoid every single shot Santos is going to throw at him. I'll take Santos by knockout within 2.

Unlike manuwa, blachowitz has one of the best chins in the division.

I got blachowitz.

Should be a good one. This is the type of fight Blachowicz needs to win if he ever wants to fight for a title.

Although Blachowicz beat my boy, Krylov. I hope he wins this fight. He is on a good run.

Its a great fight, actually.
Jan submits him, 2nd round.

Hoping Santos wins in devastating fashion. Blachowicz is boring.
Boring, finished Krylov with fancy sub, I ave never seen before, nice battle with Manuwa, standing rnc on Clark, Cannonier fight, normal well fought decisions, fight with Pokrajac was pretty good, 1st round finish on Latifi

B43YoWACIAAZ_yd.jpg

I think Jan takes this one. He is more technical than Santos.

But I will be rooting for Marreta all night long. Dude would fight every weekend if they allowed him to.

Back