Jan B. Injured; Rumble Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa Official @ UFC 191 (Poll)

Better fight.

I think this fight is going to change Manuwa's views on fighting for a living.

Definetly an upgrade cause Jan lost to Jimi. So it's better. Card isn't looking that bad now Jimi vs Rumble, Dodson vs DJ, Mir vs Arlovski, Lineker vs Rivera

Now THIS is proper matchmaking!!

Fuck this wrestler vs striker bullshit,all that does is ruin what could have been a good fight.

Put the huggers vs other huggers, that usually leads to a brawl, since they cancel each other out. And put the strikers vs strikers, that also leads to great fights and highlights

Loving this!

Yes because we all just want to see low level kickboxing matches in every MMA fight. I'm guessing you don't actually understand the concept of MMA....

Actually Jan did not get injured, he just got replaced and is expected to be on this card. Weird stuff, but a better fight.

Haha that's awesome! It's very rare that a replacement is better than the original. I'll still take Rumble but I think he may have to resort to some wrestling to get past Jimi

This is the fight everyone wanted.

I think Rumble will use his wrestling, but I hope they both try to knock each other out.

don't think Jan is injured, I think it says on the UFC website that he will get a new opponent

hate how the word 'explosive' is used around here, but this fight is explosive.

Back