Jan B. Injured; Rumble Johnson vs. Jimi Manuwa Official @ UFC 191 (Poll)

MMAJunkie reported that the change is not due to an injury. Instead, Manuwa was recently cleared for training, and that matchup makes more sense, so they booked him in place of Jan.

Jan, according to them, is getting a new opponent.

Rumble/page would have been perfect but Page is gonna have to deal with his court shit with Bellator before fighting again.

I mean this fight makes a lot more sense, though I honestly thought Manuwa wasn't allowed in America

Now this is a fight I'm interested in. Rumble by KO.

I would prefer even a Rampage fight as he has a more established career, would have been cool to see him knock off Bader as well

Manuwa is a better fight than Jan but the guy is 35 and hasn't beaten anyone really worth noting

Rampage is most likely worse than Manuwa and while Rampage always has a chance I would think Rumble finishes him considering that Rampage is even older now then when Glover beat the crap out of him.

Who has Rampage beat recently? rampage beat Maldonado but didn't even look that great vs him and gassed late into the fight.

Manuwa on the other hand beat Jan who is not elite but decent and Manuwa just looking at film is the better fighter at this stage of their careers.

The only ones you could argue were above Manuwa and available to fight would have been Bader and just maybe OSP but not really sure about that

Blachowicz was helping Latifi for his last fight therefore he probably also spent some time with Manuwa who is known to be close to Gus.
It is likely that they arranged this and Manuwa knows how much he would jump if he would beat Humble

*puts on the tinfoil hat*

So much knockout power... Jaws will be cracked for those too close to the cage.

This fight should be a lot more competitive. Rumble will still win though. Not to take anything away from Manuwa, I think he should be a contender someday.

Expecting a good stand-up battle. Love to see Rumble rumble, but I can't root against the Englishman. Happy whoever wins.

Now THIS is proper matchmaking!!

Fuck this wrestler vs striker bullshit,all that does is ruin what could have been a good fight.

Put the huggers vs other huggers, that usually leads to a brawl, since they cancel each other out. And put the strikers vs strikers, that also leads to great fights and highlights

Loving this!

Back