• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Jan 6th Documentary 'The war on truth' vows to challenge the mainstream narrative of the event.

This will be a nice mix of facts, lies, innuendos, inconsistent logic chains, and spooky music and imagery all combined to manipulate the willing.

Thanks for the laugh... The fact you limp wristed nerds are still talking about that field trip is actually hilarious.

Are you some kind of bot? It's like you can't help yourself anytime someone brings up Jan 6th. You've been conditioned well by your masters. lmao

kbnI7hr.png

Updated for recent developments:

Liberals: Free and fair elections are a fundamental part of our democracy!

Also Liberals: if you dare question any discrepancies in those "fair and free" elections you are a fascist who deserves to be locked up.

Moderate independents such as myself: if you keep this up, I am going to have no choice but to vote for Trump for the 3rd time

Liberals: Fuck off retard.

It is bold strategy for bringing over independent voters such as myself, let's see if it pays off!

I'd pay more attention to the part where I called out your claim that liberals trying to lock up a single person for questioning the election.

So can you do that?

That was the max size screenshot the monitor I was on could handle. There was more

rPVA9iz.png

i like how these staunch supporters of the party of law & order are all taking their peaceful and orderly sightseeing tours of the american justice system and then taking their field trips to the iron bars hotel just to own the libs.

another fine heap of maga trash just got dumpstered and received a 12 year prison sentence today. suck on that libtards!

Back