Elections Jan 6th Documentary 'The war on truth' vows to challenge the mainstream narrative of the event.

I'll probably check it out. Protest mobs are an odd thing. I could see how some bad actors could take advantage of a group of upset individuals.

That being if crimes are broken they 100% deserve to be punished.
They should change it up and do like a Flash Mob Protest or something.

You remember back in the early 00’s when Flash Mobs was all the craze.. they should do something like that, just a quick out of nowhere Flash Mob Dance. Group of protesters getting their word out via song and dance and then, just as fast as they showed up…they are gone.

Post that shit on tik face and get millions of views and likes for the cause. People would enjoy that more and pay attention.

It killed a million Americans. ECUs were so overwhelmed my doctor father came out of retirement at eighty to help out.

I have no idea why you act like it was nothing, that's demonstrably false.

The anti-vax movement has led to a measles outbreak that's fucking up hospitals right now, I had a really hard time getting seen for a messed up rotator cuff.
Laughing...The vast majority of ECUS are usually over whelmed especially during flu season. Obesity kills millions of Americans as well and many of those millions of "Covid" deaths were over reported and the vast majority of deaths were from people already over their life expectancy and obese individuals with two or more comorbidities. The measles "outbreak" is not fucking up hospitals right now....You don't always have to be such a Queen. It wasn't "nothing" but it was way overblown and it was always just gonna be another flu strain and treated as such. You Branch Covidians are hilarious...thanks for all the laughs during those two years.

Last edited:
Yes unvaccinated americans are the cause for a disease that had been eradicated from this soil. Im sure laying off healthcare workers and then rushing to hire them back doesn't contribute.Its not essential surgery, im sure you spouted that 2 years ago. Enjoy your life as a muppet.
These Branch Covidians got so duped and they'll never admit it. Their compliance to all the Bull Shit rules is why so many businesses got shut down and why so many people are still suffering to this day because they couldn't get routine check ups and selective surgeries. All the "Cures" proved to be far worse then the actual "Cause" but these muppets that walked around with cloth on their faces and snitched on their neighbors will never admit how wrong they were. Freaking Silly Rabbits.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by the question, “who would enforce it”?

What the rioters did was a last ditch effort to stall the certification and scare Pence into either accepting the fake electors, or accept none of the “disputed” (by Trump) electors and and send the vote to the House, so Trump could be “elected.” That’s the real coup attempt.

And it seems to me that a better question to ask is, “who would’ve stopped it”? What recourse would Biden, Dems, or Biden voters have? Would the military or National Guard force Trump out? Under whose command? Remember, Trump was commander-in-chief at the time. What would they have done if Trump supporters stood in the way?

Jan 6 was ugly, but the truth is that it was very, very close to being much uglier.
It sounds like they tried to scare Pence into attempting a coup which is pretty dumb lol

It sounds like they tried to scare Pence into attempting a coup which is pretty dumb lol
They did a lot more than merely pressure Pence.
It wasn’t Pence that met with wackjob lawyers like Eastman and Chesebro, it wasn’t Pence that came up with the schemes we see laid out in their memos, it wasn’t Pence who organized illegal fake electors in multiple states, it wasn’t Pence who spammed courts with frivolous lawsuits hoping that judges they appointed would toss out states’ certifications and citizens’ votes, and it wasn’t Pence that blocked Biden’s transition team after he won the 2020 election.

They did a lot more than merely pressure Pence.
It wasn’t Pence that met with wackjob lawyers like Eastman and Chesebro, it wasn’t Pence that came up with the schemes we see laid out in their memos, it wasn’t Pence who organized illegal fake electors in multiple states, it wasn’t Pence who spammed courts with frivolous lawsuits hoping that judges they appointed would toss out states’ certifications and citizens’ votes, and it wasn’t Pence that blocked Biden’s transition team after he won the 2020 election.
So is there someone who did do all those things? Or was it by different individuals?

So is there someone who did do all those things? Or was it by different individuals?
Here's a hint:
mafia-don-comp.jpg

Shouldn’t you be reading the indictments in DC and GA, as well as indictments like the ones in AZ and MI, rather than asking a stranger on a karate forum?

The actions I listed were undertaken by multiple individuals in a coordinated way, at the behest and direction of one individual, largely for that one individual’s benefit.

Shouldn’t you be reading the indictments in DC and GA, as well as indictments like the ones in AZ and MI, rather than asking a stranger on a karate forum?

The actions I listed were undertaken by multiple individuals in a coordinated way, at the behest and direction of one individual, largely for that one individual’s benefit.
Usually my sherbros have my back and give me the coles notes with none of the filler. I guess the implication is it was Trump and his friends? That's okay, maybe I'll try reading some American legal documents next time I get a rainy Sunday.

Usually my sherbros have my back and give me the coles notes with none of the filler. I guess the implication is it was Trump and his friends? That's okay, maybe I'll try reading some American legal documents next time I get a rainy Sunday.
Yes, it was Trump in coordination (conspiracy) with other individuals. That’s what they are under indictment for in the federal case that Jack Smith’s team filed in DC, and also the state case in Georgia. In Michigan and Arizona, they have charged the fake electors, and Trump is listed as an “unindicted co-conspirator.” In other words, he wasn’t a fake elector himself of course, but was part of the plot to get and use fake electors.

If you were truly being sincere then I apologize if I came off as a dick. Often times people troll by pretending they want the answers to certain questions that they very much know the answers to already.

That's a lazy argument that holds no merit. Come back when you have the ability to look at police interactions on a case by case basis, rather then cherry picking stats to support a narrative.
Cherry picking? Case by case basis??
Your aegument was that we didn’t see “one iota” of repercussions, and that’s just plainly not true.

Would you like to modify your argument, or just take your L?

They’re all getting pardons in Trump season 2. Some will go on to have careers in politics. At least one will make it to congress or higher.

First you claim there were no weapons and now your saying they r just bunch of dorks.
You can downplay this all you want. It was an attempted coup fomented by a sitting President that did not want to vacate the Office.
Lmaooooo

They should change it up and do like a Flash Mob Protest or something.

You remember back in the early 00’s when Flash Mobs was all the craze.. they should do something like that, just a quick out of nowhere Flash Mob Dance. Group of protesters getting their word out via song and dance and then, just as fast as they showed up…they are gone.

Post that shit on tik face and get millions of views and likes for the cause. People would enjoy that more and pay attention.
It would take some time and choreography. But ANYTHING would be better than what happened before.

Back