Elections Jan 6th Documentary 'The war on truth' vows to challenge the mainstream narrative of the event.

You tell me.

kathy-griffin-trump-2000-bb068217f34f40298549012c756b8afc.jpg
It means that gallows was put up by the people chanting "Hang Mike Pence!" so your Yoda quip is just sophistry.

Jan 6 is basically the equivalent of 9/11, October 7th and the 1939 Nazi invasion of Poland all in one day. At least that's the impression I'm getting from the constant news I see about it, while not even being in the US.
MSM talking points NEVER condemned MONTHS of bloodshed below.​
Jan 6 riot:
amount of riot days: 1
rioters involved: 1300 (estimated)
arrests: 1300 nearly all? (estimated)
% of rioters that got away scot-free: 1% (maybe)
$$ in property damage: $1.5 million
law enforcement assaulted: 140 (reported)
law enforcement injured: 17
businesses destroyed/closed: 0
autonomous zones attempted: 0
autonomous zones created: 0
statues vandalized: 0

BLM/Floyd Riot:
amount of riot days: 200 (nearly)
rioters involved: ?? unknown. (nearly impossible to estimate)
arrests: 14,000 (estimated)
% of rioters that got away scot-free: 90% (estimated)
$$ in property damage: $1-2 billion (estimated)
law enforcement assaulted: 60,000 (estimated)
law enforcement injured: 200 (estimated)
businesses destroyed/closed: 1500 alone in Minneapolis
autonomous zones attempted: 2
autonomous zones created: 1
statues vandalized: 13

Last edited:
This might come as a shock to you, but a lot of leftist like the police, they just don’t make it part of their identity. Just like guns.

Considering the rhetoric of leftist party leaders, that would come as a shock to me.

We didn’t see “one iota” of repercussions for the George Floyd rioters? There have been thousands of arrests, and more than 300 federal cases. What planet do you live on?

As a crowd control measure, yes.

Yet the number of charges dropped for George Ford protesters was staggering.
And lol @ the irony of acting like *we* only pretend to care about police. Righties have no issue “backing the badge” when the badge is worn by a cop beating the shit out of some poor minority. They sure weren’t backing the badge on Jan 6.

That's a lazy argument that holds no merit. Come back when you have the ability to look at police interactions on a case by case basis, rather then cherry picking stats to support a narrative.

Yet the number of charges dropped for George Ford protesters was staggering.

Because those charges wouldn't stick. Otherwise, cite an example of someone you believed needed to be charge, who instead, walked.

The Jan 6 dipshits are fucked though because they broke the law the moment the walked inside the capital. No amount of Ray Epps secretly let them in, or, they were all peaceful in these isolated moments, is gonna change that.

This isn't an issue of the poor trump supporters being treated unfairly. It's an issue of trump supporters doing something quite different.

It killed a million Americans. ECUs were so overwhelmed my doctor father came out of retirement at eighty to help out.

I have no idea why you act like it was nothing, that's demonstrably false.

The anti-vax movement has led to a measles outbreak that's fucking up hospitals right now, I had a really hard time getting seen for a messed up rotator cuff.

Remember, dumbfucks like him only acknowledge this stuff when it happens to them

Pretty much everything you just posted is ridiculous
Says the lefty that hates when the truth is shoved in his (her?) face.
and not worth addressing
Says you missy
, but I just wanted to point out you're listing the destruction of statues of historically abhorrent people as a bad thing.
I didn't say they were or weren't. Just saying TURDS shouldn't make that decision. Especially since one of those statues was Abraham Lincoln.

whats so confusing about them? many of the trials are still ongoing and they havent reached the sentencing phases yet.
OK that makes more sense. But then again I found a couple websites that failed to mention that.
but those are the numbers they recently put out. go take it up with the DOJ if you care to dispute the facts of the matter.
Not gonna take it up with anyone. I don't care about them and hope they get what they deserve.

According to police testimony, Christopher Alberts was arrested leaving the Capitol grounds on
January 6 while trying to flee from officers after they suspected he was carrying a firearm.

Guy Reffitt has been charged with illegally bringing a handgun on Capitol grounds on January 6

Mark Ibrahim, who at the time was an off-duty special agent for the Drug Enforcement Administration, has been charged with bringing his service weapon on Capitol grounds.

Cleveland Meredith Jr., is accused of possessing a pistol and rifle without "a registration for any firearm in Washington, DC," which were recovered by the FBI a day after the insurrection.

Lonnie Coffman, is accused of parking a truck filled with 11 homemade bombs, a handgun and an assault rifle two blocks away from the Capitol for several hours on January 6.

This dude had 5 guns and 11 moltov coktails.

members of the Oath Keepers, a paramilitary group, likely stored weapons at a hotel in Arlington, Virginia, as part of their plan to have an armed rapid-response force during the January 6 insurrection.

the mob was armed, and the orange rapist was aware that they were armed and attempted to remove metal detectors and other security measures in response. It is a lie to claim the insurrectionists weren’t armed.

And even If there was no weapons at all, its still a coup because the cultists wanted to:

- Destroy the EC ballots, thereby destroying the official proof over who won the election
- Hang Pence and hunt Pelosi down, the two members of the line of the presidential succession who your farting rapist doesn't control directly
- Kill as many members of Congress as possible, thereby making it impossible to start impeachment proceedings.
- your favorite rapist declares a state of emergency "for the duration"

more than 2,000 rioters entered the building. Many vandalized and looted, including the offices of Nancy Pelosi and other Congress members. Rioters also assaulted Capitol Police officers and reporters, and attempted to capture and harm lawmakers.

Call it what you want. It was an attempted Coup.

All of that and none of those weapons were used??? Like I said, not a coup attempt. Just a bunch of dorks with shitty intentions.

Right .... left... who gives a shit. You're just reinforcing my point. Both sides are wankers. You have no middle ground. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
No I didn't "reinforce" your point. I pointed out that there are LEVELS to this. One proved to be less worse than the other. Let me know when numbers start to lie.

All of that and none of those weapons were used??? Like I said, not a coup attempt. Just a bunch of dorks with shitty intentions.

First you claim there were no weapons and now your saying they r just bunch of dorks.
You can downplay this all you want. It was an attempted coup fomented by a sitting President that did not want to vacate the Office.

Because those charges wouldn't stick.
The people that looted, burned and vandalized? Those charges "just wouldn't stick"? Those people got away scot-free because their were too many of them and there was no efficient way to identify all of them even with the video footage.
Otherwise, cite an example of someone you believed needed to be charge, who instead, walked.
see last sentence above.
The Jan 6 dipshits are fucked though because they broke the law the moment the walked inside the capital.
True. Like I said already, they'll get what's coming to them.
No amount of Ray Epps secretly let them in,
yeah never did I use this as an excuse. They were stupid enough to enter than they deserve jail time.
or, they were all peaceful in these isolated moments, is gonna change that.
Granted, not all were violent.
This isn't an issue of the poor trump supporters being treated unfairly.
Comparatively? I mean seriously, who are you comparing them to? it all depends on case by case basis.
It's an issue of trump supporters doing something quite different.
The fact that it was "at the capitol"? yeah I guess so. Still doesn't excuse the 90% of the BLM rioters getting away scot-free.

No I didn't "reinforce" your point. I pointed out that there are LEVELS to this. One proved to be less worse than the other. Let me know when numbers start to lie.
Highlighting shitty behaviour to justify shitty behaviour - to talk about 'levels' is what is commonly referred to as 'a race to the bottom'. And that is what I was talking about. Either extremes of your country's political preferences are terrible.

I am a sports fanatic and totally get the banter and passion of supporting a sports team for life. I see the same fanaticism in your politics, except sports banter is largely in good fun. Sure you have the boofheads that fight in the parking lot, but that's a minority.

It seems like a hellova lot of Americans are extreme in their political views. It's an unhealthy way to live and the general (poor) behaviour of Americans in relation to politics is evidence of a society on the brink of bad shit. Some of you don't give a shit about that and that's fine. But next time America tries their 'world police' bullshit in another country where regimes are fucking up their country and you guys want to help. Take a look at your own backyard first.

Reactions: lsa
Highlighting shitty behaviour to justify shitty behaviour - to talk about 'levels' is what is commonly referred to as 'a race to the bottom'. And that is what I was talking about. Either extremes of your country's political preferences are terrible.
For the 3rd time... I am pointing out the levels/difference of both sides. Wish I didn't have to do this but there is a stark level between the two and it's just lazy for you to lump them both together. Instead of absorbing the facts you do a triple side-step flip to ignore it??
I am a sports fanatic and totally get the banter and passion of supporting a sports team for life. I see the same fanaticism in your politics, except sports banter is largely in good fun. Sure you have the boofheads that fight in the parking lot, but that's a minority.
Yeah true.
It seems like a hellova lot of Americans are extreme in their political views.
As you can see it's not something we are proud of. And as you can see I have the ability to point out the bad on our side. The other side.... they have a hard time pointing out their burn, looting, murderers.
It's an unhealthy way to live and the general (poor) behaviour of Americans in relation to politics is evidence of a society on the brink of bad shit.
I feel its gonna get better but OK.
Some of you don't give a shit about that and that's fine. But next time America tries their 'world police' bullshit in another country where regimes are fucking up their country and you guys want to help. Take a look at your own backyard first.
Pretty sure we are on the track to get better in this aspect. As in we don't have any troops overseas fighting now.

Last edited:
The people charged in the J6 case are the ones involved in the coup plot. Part of that plot was to have a rally and send as many lemmings as possible to the Capitol while groups like the PBs and OKs instigated the attack to halt the Certification of the Election.

There was no need for guns because it was a soft coup that relied on allied politicians manipulating the law rather than using the military to overthrow the government. It's questionable whether this plan would have worked but at the very least it would have created a Constitutional Crisis.

Back