Social James Woods Returns To Twitter

LOL. Trump got EVERYTHING handed to him. His dad bailed his dumb ass out time and time again. He inherited a HUGE real estate empire in New York with the most valuable real estate that is constantly appreciating at a high rate. Can't lose, although he still did several times and thankfully had his dad there to clean up his messes.

The fact you guys think a business man's business 'going bankrupt' is the same as that person going bankrupt is pretty revealing of your level of ignorance.

The fact you guys think a business man's business 'going bankrupt' is the same as that person going bankrupt is pretty revealing of your level of ignorance.
4jpWyof.png

Breaking- @58miles upset again. Witnesses say he hasn’t been this triggered since yesterday when a passerby whispered “Ronald Reagan” his way

-More at 11
he and nutman are obsessed over conservatives, they secretly want to be them.

It's funny how right wingers bemoan the sociopolitical opinions of A list celebrities who are liberal (most of them) or leftist (a minority, just like conservatives), yet they absolutely fawn over the musings of D listers like used up old whore Jenna Jameson and accused child molesters Ted Nugent, Scott Baio and James Woods.
to be fair liberals are fucked up with their agenda of defending paedophilia, promoting tranny story time, having men in women bathrooms and competing in female sports. Politics are ridiculous right now.

My point is conservatives are always whining about celebrities commenting on politics but when a F list celebrity decides to troll liberal people on Twitter like a 13 year old conservatives act like it's he's greatest thing since the Gettysburg Address.

I'm a consevative and don't care what any celeb thinks, but you gotta admit that woods is at least funny.

James Woods should probably spend less time Twitter trolling and more time looking for acting work. If he's not careful he gonna end up losing even his F list celebrity status.
James is so big even the bleeding heart douche Seth McFarlane named the high school after him in Family Guy

My point is conservatives are always whining about celebrities commenting on politics but when a F list celebrity decides to troll liberal people on Twitter like a 13 year old conservatives act like he's greatest thing since the Gettysburg Address.
Except trolling can be funny and entertaining, while virtue signalling is always lame and cringe.
<Y2JSmirk>

Except trolling can be funny and entertaining, while virtue signalling is always lame and cringe.
<Y2JSmirk>
Well if conservatives trolling is so funny and entertaining why are there so few successful conservative comedians?
giphy.gif

Well if conservatives trolling is so funny and entertaining why are there so few successful conservative comedians?
giphy.gif
Probably because the emotional hemophiliacs on the left have taken all the fun out of comedy.

<seedat>

Probably because the emotional hemophiliacs on the left have taken all the fun out of comedy.

<seedat>
Maybe, just maybe there are so few successful conservative comedians because conservatives aren't nearly as funny and entertaining as they want to believe in their own twisted little minds?
200.webp

James Woods is not a F list celebrity you absolute window licker.

Just because he doesn't show his ass on Instagram like the people who you think are A list doesn't mean he's F list.

He's a terrific actor with great resume.
I appreciate his acting skills, but he was never A list and is washed up AF at this point.

Yep, and in real estate development it’s usually a specific deal that didn’t work out...

Maybe, just maybe there are so few successful conservative comedians because conservatives aren't nearly as funny and entertaining as they want to believe in their own twisted little minds?
200.webp
Maybe, and maybe there are more leftist comedians, and maybe it’s because most things that come out of a leftists mouth can only be interpreted as a joke.
<TheDonald>

giphy.gif
I’ll give you a better answer. The reason nearly all morning and afternoon talk radio is conservative dominant is because those that work and pay taxes actually care what’s going on in this country and listen to discussions on their daily commute.

Meanwhile, the fat housewives and cucks at home on the couch watch the View and Ellen. When the stoners get up after a long day of nothing they watch those so called comedians Colbert, Noah, Maddow etc..

More importantly these so called liberal “comedians” are really just trying to get votes from the idiots and stoners. Without an attempt at comedic spin their ADHD would make them tune out

I’ll give you a better answer. The reason nearly all morning and afternoon talk radio is conservative dominant is because those that work and pay taxes actually care what’s going on in this country and listen to discussions on their daily commute.

Meanwhile, the fat housewives and cucks at home on the couch watch the View and Ellen. When the stoners get up after a long day of nothing they watch those so called comedians Colbert, Noah, Maddow etc..

More importantly these so called liberal “comedians” are really just trying to get votes from the idiots and stoners. Without an attempt at comedic spin their ADHD would make them tune out
Fat housewives, cucks and stoners are the only people in the world who enjoy laughing and that's why there are so few successful conservative comedians?
200.webp

Thanks for your totally living in a sick, bizarre, delusional alternative reality answer. But you know what I'm just gonna stick with there are so few successful conservative comedians because conservatives aren't nearly as funny and entertaining as they want to believe in their own twisted little minds.

Last edited:

Hey conservatives I thought these rich, elitist, out of touch with real Murica Hollyweird celebrities need to STFU about politics?

We call them those things because that’s often what they are. James Woods, however is none of those things. So we don’t tell him to stfu.

I don't know who he is. Who is he? Why do we hate him?

Grammar Nazism is really weak dude. I don't even know what the beef is but if you're calling someone out for a typo that's such lazy, low hanging fruit.

It would be different if he actually spelled the word that way.

he and nutman are obsessed over conservatives, they secretly want to be them.

to be fair liberals are fucked up with their agenda of defending paedophilia, promoting tranny story time, having men in women bathrooms and competing in female sports. Politics are ridiculous right now.
In b4 ban

Again

Back