Social James Woods Returns To Twitter

58miles

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
After a ban and conservatives have a collective orgasm.

Hey conservatives I thought these rich, elitist, out of touch with real Murica Hollyweird celebrities need to STFU about politics?

lol...James Woulds is old and will die soon. Oh well.

Thanks for the update, friend!

I don't see him preaching anywhere?

James woods uses politics to remain passably relevant.

Notice, no one gives a shit what Matt Dillon thinks.

Hey conservatives I thought these rich, elitist, out of touch with real Murica Hollyweird celebrities need to STFU about politics?

Hey 58, I thought minorities are to be lauded in their efforts to be heard?

What’s your point?
My point is conservatives are always whining about celebrities commenting on politics but when a F list celebrity decides to troll liberal people on Twitter like a 13 year old conservatives act like he's greatest thing since the Gettysburg Address.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

My point is conservatives are always whining about celebrities commenting on politics but when a F list celebrity decides to troll liberal people on Twitter like a 13 year old conservatives act like it's he's greatest thing since the Gettysburg Address.

I’m sure to a loony leftist I’d be a conservative, and I don’t give two shits what any celebrity thinks. They have as much right to comment as anyone else does.

I can't speak for others, but I love James Woods because he's a troll. As opposed to some of the virtue signalling twats out there.

Last edited:
I can't speak for others, but I love James Woods because he's a troll. As opposed to some of the other virtue signalling twats out there.
James Woods should probably spend less time Twitter trolling and more time looking for acting work. If he's not careful he gonna end up losing even his F list celebrity status.

James Woods should probably spend less time Twitter trolling and more time looking for acting work. If he's not careful he gonna end up losing even his F list celebrity status.
The man has consistently worked longer than most of us have been alive. He'll be fine.

Breaking- @58miles upset again. Witnesses say he hasn’t been this triggered since yesterday when a passerby whispered “Ronald Reagan” his way

-More at 11

My point is conservatives are always whining about celebrities commenting on politics but when a F list celebrity decides to troll liberal people on Twitter like a 13 year old conservatives act like it's he's greatest thing since the Gettysburg Address.
Fair point buddeh, but James Woods is actually funny instead of calling everyone a sexist white man.

They do. Both sides, left and right, need to lay off talking about politics. They're so remarkably put of touch it's stupid, plus their fame (to me at least) gives them to much sway over people.

But as it sits that wont happen, so as long as the left is allowed to spew their shit to the masses the right should be as well. Fair is fair.

I’m not taking political advice from him but he has the right to say what he wants and he is smart enough to know he is going to get shit about it from the left. The difference is he will not cry about any criticism as racist and say people shouldn’t be allowed to say stuff like that and hurt people’s feelings.

Back