James Krause TKOs Warlley Alves

I didn't see this coming at all.

Alves fans crying and making excuses.

It’s cool bro bathe in that salt, I’ll be here to console you when your back in reality

I like how you have to be a fucking Warley Alves fan to think Krause is a journeyman lol.

Did you think Houston Alexander was going to be LHW GOAT too? Hell do you even know who Houston Alexander is, new blood?

Krause made that entire fight look really easy. Was undersized but you would have never known it. Crisp striking and a perfectly timed knee. He looked great

Peppered homie with teh jab and straights, and talked to Alves the whole time

Homie went straight up DIAZ BROTHER there.

Nick-Diaz-Georges-St-Pierre.png
Except Krause Diaz won that fight.

Confirm, James Krauss is the newly stripped UFC Welterweight Interim title not holder.

3/10 just because I’ve seen worse very recently

I like how you have to be a fucking Warley Alves fan to think Krause is a journeyman lol.

Did you think Houston Alexander was going to be LHW GOAT too? Hell do you even know who Houston Alexander is, new blood?
New blood? Haha buddy you don’t know a thing about me, I’ve been linked into this sport since I was a kid from UFC 3 getting VHS’s everytime a new ppv came out at the blockbuster. Don’t need to tell you my credentials since your a peon but I’ve been around the block grappling. Probably more than most can say.

Btw Houston Alexander was for real ;)

But he’s just a journeyman a lot have said! Lol

Krause looked good, glad to see him using his skills in an aggressive manner that will push him to where he wants to be

Keep up these excellent posts, you'll be at a 3:1 p/l ratio before you know it!

All about the likes, huh? You crave attention? Need to be popular? Grow up. It’s the internet. Only insecure goof ball cunts care about that shit.

Finishing Alves is no joke, he's a solid welterweight. Top guys like Usman couldn't put hm away. Big, big win for Krause.

Thought alves should've been given a little more time but he didn't even protest which means he thought he was done. so I won't argue with the stoppage. Hopefully this is Krauses coming out party at 170 dude has serious skills, he just always seems so nonchalant and too lakadaisical. Almost like he's disinterested. If he had more of a killer instinct he'd be a real problem, hopefully we see more of this from him in the future

Looked like a poor man's Nick Diaz to me in there last night... a poor man's Nick Diaz with knees, mind you. And Alves was absolutely done, no reason for calling early stoppage there.

Back