James krause and CM Punk

I was about to, well, it technically isnt because they have trailers where they say how the whole time stuff happens but I will leave it out anyways just in case you are going into it without a clue about what it's about... hopefully you knew it was about time stuff haha

But anyways. My friend spoiled the scene they show after every Marvel movie's credits.
Fucker...

oh yeah, I know the backstory..... Im a total Marvel fanboy lol

if that was me, he would be a former friend now lol.... that shit dont play with me haha:icon_lol:

Must be that TRT

hahah. Gotta be. Jackman said on one of the interview shows that his workout for The Wolverine last year was given to him by the Rock. Nuff said.

Haha he said he was watching the film at a premiere with his daughter and when they have that gratuitous ass shot his daughter was like "Dad ewwww"

What amazes me about how yoked up this dude is is that he's gotta be like 45-plus years old now. And he's a monster.

Hopefully it was an ass double. If I was him and it was my ass I'd cover my daughter's eyes lol

He's taking something, gotta be. I want whatever he is taking though... you know, but without the work.

WWE+E+Presents+Superstars+Hope+Arrivals+a5GoT1OL7JSl.jpg

Definitely related to Abe Lincoln.

They look exactly alike.

CMPunk is pawning everyone. Kraus is Punk's alias. Quit wrestling, shaved his beard, minor modifications to the face. Now here's the kicker. Punk's 6'2, Krause is 6'4. Its fucking conspiracy maaan. There is no 6'4, it's just UFC propaganda (they do alot of number fudging, and yes, there is a reason why every time).

CMPunk is pawning everyone. Kraus is Punk's alias. Quit wrestling, shaved his beard, minor modifications to the face. Now here's the kicker. Punk's 6'2, Krause is 6'4. Its fucking conspiracy maaan. There is no 6'4, it's just UFC propaganda (they do alot of number fudging, and yes, there is a reason why every time).

Yeah I know for a fact Krause is 6'1"-6'2"

TS should inject horse semen into his eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back