James krause and CM Punk

thread worthy information that

post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif

Im not good at posting pics but can somebody please post a pic of Krause and one of punk they look like identical twins.

0-35111

James Krause

WWE+E+Presents+Superstars+Hope+Arrivals+a5GoT1OL7JSl.jpg

CM Punk

not even close TS

yea kinda. knew I recognized him from somewhere.

inb4 dozens of alpha male "WWE IS SO FAKE AND GAY AND I HATE IT" coolbros

CM Punk looks more like Hugh Jackman from that pic...
Hugh_Jackman.jpg

CM Punk looks more like Hugh Jackman from that pic...
Hugh_Jackman.jpg

Goddamn that's a handsome looking man.

Side note:
If you guys watch the new X-men movie look out for when Hugh Jackedman(Wolverine) wakes up and you see all his veins busting out. Man looks like a throbbing penis. So veiny.

Side note:
If you guys watch the new X-men movie look out for when Hugh Jackedman(Wolverine) wakes up and you see all his veins busting out. Man looks like a throbbing penis. So veiny.

was honestly about to cuss you out for posting spoilers lol.... then noticed you actually didnt(Im going to see it on friday with my Mrs)

Side note:

Haha he said he was watching the film at a premiere with his daughter and when they have that gratuitous ass shot his daughter was like "Dad ewwww"

What amazes me about how yoked up this dude is is that he's gotta be like 45-plus years old now. And he's a monster.

Also I can see the similarity between Krause and Punk. Not spot on but definitely a resemblance.

was honestly about to cuss you out for posting spoilers lol.... then noticed you actually didnt(Im going to see it on friday with my Mrs)

I was about to, well, it technically isnt because they have trailers where they say how the whole time stuff happens but I will leave it out anyways just in case you are going into it without a clue about what it's about... hopefully you knew it was about time stuff haha

But anyways. My friend spoiled the scene they show after every Marvel movie's credits.
Fucker...

Haha he said he was watching the film at a premiere with his daughter and when they have that gratuitous ass shot his daughter was like "Dad ewwww"

What amazes me about how yoked up this dude is is that he's gotta be like 45-plus years old now. And he's a monster.

Must be that TRT

I was about to, well, it technically isnt because they have trailers where they say how the whole time stuff happens but I will leave it out anyways just in case you are going into it without a clue about what it's about... hopefully you knew it was about time stuff haha

But anyways. My friend spoiled the scene they show after every Marvel movie's credits.
Fucker...

I feel a lot of those pot credit scenes have been let downs lately. Winter Soldier had a good one and the Days of Future Past one was solid as well. Good way to get people talking.

Back