Media James Gallagher on Conor McGregor "give the man what he deserves"

If you look close enough you can still see the imprint of that guys foot on James’s face.

In regards to this topic, since I've been pretty hush hush about McGregor retiring, and him wanting a Share in the UFC, Dana White made a good point on TMZ, Conor has to put in money to get apart of the share, as odd as it may be to Conor seeing how he did help the sport tremendously, he still has to put in his fair share of Money to get some back.

When it comes to the Whiskey business and Proper 12, I know for a god damn fact, he came mostly out of pocket to support that venture. With the UFC share it's the same thing, nobodies gonna hand him a share, he has to put in to get in.

@Dana's Moonface dare I say...a Dosser? Lol.

Dosser!!

Though I agree with yo, We have to wait until the trial

Can't just fire a guy in prison without a trial. Though in this case it would be justified

giphy.gif

for what exactly?? throwing something at a bus? haha any normal person doing that, and they'd get a fine...and some anger management...you don't go to prison for such a minor thing...and don't even come with, "well, he injured people"...no he didn't...they were all release from the hospital that same day...nobody was hurt.

tenor.gif

for what exactly?? throwing something at a bus? haha any normal person doing that, and they'd get a fine...and some anger management...you don't go to prison for such a minor thing...and don't even come with, "well, he injured people"...no he didn't...they were all release from the hospital that same day...nobody was hurt.

Except two of the fighters got pulled of the card that night due to injuries... Hmmmm

Obvious teammate will support teammate.

Like hell Dana will give Mcg a share of the UFC regardless of what he did for them, too much power on one fighter could backfire dana and that's why he won't give him that.

In regards to this topic, since I've been pretty hush hush about McGregor retiring, and him wanting a Share in the UFC, Dana White made a good point on TMZ, Conor has to put in money to get apart of the share, as odd as it may be to Conor seeing how he did help the sport tremendously, he still has to put in his fair share of Money to get some back.

When it comes to the Whiskey business and Proper 12, I know for a god damn fact, he came mostly out of pocket to support that venture. With the UFC share it's the same thing, nobodies gonna hand him a share, he has to put in to get in.

@Dana's Moonface dare I say...a Dosser? Lol.
Perhaps he still hasn't gotten out of that "quit my job to go on welfare" mentality. Seems he still wants something for nothing.

James Gallagher is the king of Bellator! He’s doing big things over there. He will help Bellator grow and become the biggest promotion in the UK.

I see he woke up from that chin music KO.

Except two of the fighters got pulled of the card that night due to injuries... Hmmmm

but they were minor injuries...if you break a finger, they'll pull you from a fight..doesn't take much.

Conor came to the UFC with nothing and left with many many millions. But it's like he's trying to pretend they've given him nothing.

but they were minor injuries...if you break a finger, they'll pull you from a fight..doesn't take much.

Right so those guys didn't get to fight, didn't get a chance at win bonuses and Chiesa likely would have gotten a shot at Khabib if he was able to fight which would have been a huge opportunity. Sure he would have lost but its a big career bump.

Right so those guys didn't get to fight, didn't get a chance at win bonuses and Chiesa likely would have gotten a shot at Khabib if he was able to fight which would have been a huge opportunity. Sure he would have lost but its a big career bump.

that's why he's suing conor...

Back