Media James Gallagher on Conor McGregor "give the man what he deserves"

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I couldnt watch any further after the presenter started with ‘you’re coming off a massive win’
Gallagher’s opponent looked like he was plucked from the damn crowd.
<DCWhoa>

In regards to this topic, since I've been pretty hush hush about McGregor retiring, and him wanting a Share in the UFC, Dana White made a good point on TMZ, Conor has to put in money to get apart of the share, as odd as it may be to Conor seeing how he did help the sport tremendously, he still has to put in his fair share of Money to get some back.

When it comes to the Whiskey business and Proper 12, I know for a god damn fact, he came mostly out of pocket to support that venture. With the UFC share it's the same thing, nobodies gonna hand him a share, he has to put in to get in.

@Dana's Moonface dare I say...a Dosser? Lol.

This guy is a joke. I've never seen such an obvious copy in a fight.

When he says give him what he deserves, is he referring to time in prison??

time stamp and/or cliff that shit, ts.

Gallagher with McGregor:

giphy.gif

He deserves jail time.

for what exactly?? throwing something at a bus? haha any normal person doing that, and they'd get a fine...and some anger management...you don't go to prison for such a minor thing...and don't even come with, "well, he injured people"...no he didn't...they were all release from the hospital that same day...nobody was hurt.

for what exactly?? throwing something at a bus? haha any normal person doing that, and they'd get a fine...and some anger management...you don't go to prison for such a minor thing...and don't even come with, "well, he injured people"...no he didn't...they were all release from the hospital that same day...nobody was hurt.

If it were only throwing things at a bus and causing injuries.

<36>

Dude's a mess. Hope he gets help.

Back