News James Gallagher: MMA will soon be all about me

He should show up to his next press conference and smash some fruit.

200w.webp

If he did that, I might actually become a fan.

Dude is a clown he is another mcgregor wanna be

He's just a retarded vestige of the Conor Era. He's not the only one, but he's the most obvious and most pathetic

Sort of like a modern Joe Warren but without the skills. Just hypes himself up before getting brutally raped in the cage

He's just a retarded vestige of the Conor Era. He's not the only one, but he's the most obvious and most pathetic

Sort of like a modern Joe Warren but without the skills. Just hypes himself up before getting brutally raped in the cage
plus he is a one-trick pony : 6 of his wins are RNC.
Nothing wrong with that in itself, but there is when it's about the ONLY way you win.

He has zero KO/TKO wins in his pro career and only 1 TKO in his amateur career which was a "opposition retirement".

Extremely unlikeable guy, and only able to win by RNC, garbage.

<Fedor23>

lol gallagher and danis literally just thrive off of attention, once people stop giving it to them they'll die off pretty quickly.
Kinda like that fookin d bag Lavar Ball.

Ricky Bandejas has lost his two bouts after the Gallagher bout and he dominated Gallagher. The kid is still very young so he has plenty of time to improve.

Cringy little shit. I tried to like him, I really did but he’s too much. Has no chill.
His weigh in last fight was pure cringe, copied Conor completely, even put a sock to enhance his jock.
{<jordan}{<jordan}
<36><36><{hughesimpress}>
I never understood the obsession with following someone to copying someones success to a T. I get it, using tips and what not from your idol, but at the same you also have to set yourself apart, this Gallagher kid mimic everything Conor does aside from fighting skills, which to me is straight embarassing. Conor set a blueprint, but these are too enthralled with the wrong aspect of what made Conor successful.

Back