News James Gallagher: MMA will soon be all about me

This kid will still be known 20 years from now ............ in all those instant karma videos on YouTube.

The arrogance from that gym is mind boggling!

Dillon Danus thinks he can beat Jon fucking Jones and you have this piece of shit!

I get you have to have confidence and Conor did well with visualisation, but COME ON!! lol
You would literally have never heard of them if they didn't do what they do. Look at gunnar, no casual knows him. This thread is literally empowering them to continue. Floyd proved haters are better than fans, Conor followed that plan. Haters still keep Conor more relevant than his fans to this day. Khabib has been asked more questions about Conor than Dustin the last few weeks lol

giphy.gif

UnpleasantMiserableGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

wow......this is what I like to call......the rare.......but so sweet......

OMEGAOOF

You would literally have never heard of them if they didn't do what they do. Look at gunnar, no casual knows him. This thread is literally empowering them to continue. Floyd proved haters are better than fans, Conor followed that plan. Haters still keep Conor more relevant than his fans to this day. Khabib has been asked more questions about Conor than Dustin the last few weeks lol
Offcourse the media asked Khabib more about Conor, it's because Khabib didn't have a proper post fight press conference. Same with Conor, once he has opponent whoever it may be, 80% of the question Khabib.

...cant wait to see that guy fight again!
...and getting highlight reel'd again...

Gallagher: In three years I will be the face of MMA. James Gallagher stated he will be the best fighter in MMA.

113_James_Gallagher.0.jpg

I looked this guy up and saw that he got in some dude’s face and got his chin checked. Then I watched him in some of his wins and he looked unimpressive. His style is trash. I’m 100% sure I can beat this guy in a fight.
Yeah he's a douchebag and is shamelessly attempting to use McGregor's blueprint but it's ridiculous to suggest that he's not a good fighter, even if you don't want it to be true.

He's pretty much the anti-Aaron Pico. He wins nearly all his fights but nobody will admit that he's good. Unlike Pico who keeps losing and nobody will admit he's crap.

Gallagher: In three years I will be the face of MMA. James Gallagher stated he will be the best fighter in MMA.

113_James_Gallagher.0.jpg

I looked this guy up and saw that he got in some dude’s face and got his chin checked. Then I watched him in some of his wins and he looked unimpressive. His style is trash. I’m 100% sure I can beat this guy in a fight.

He is CRAZY easy to hate. He's following with SBG Ireland model of "talk your way in to the spot light" very well..... Not knowing you, I can't say weather you could or could not beat this guy. I'm going with "extremely doubtful", but you never know I guess.

One thing is for certain. He has has people talking. That's all you need to get the ball rolling. Then you need a lot of people to either love, or hate you. Then for those people yo pay to see you either win or lose. It absolutely works. They also use the fight aspect of the sport to cut line and get better fights than maybe their ranking deserves. In other words, you "start a fight" rather than getting yourself in to a position to be offered it as part of your ranking or general path as an athlete. From a sporting perspective. People love a real fight.

He and Dillon are both painfully annoying. But they're getting more press than guys who have had far more fights. Part and parcel of the game. Kinda hard to hate on them for that alone. Now they have to deliver. For sure the Bandejas loss was great to see, can't deny that. And when Danis eventuallyl loses, it will also be brilliant.

Proving they're doing their jobs I guess.

Bellator throws poor Pico to the wolves and let's this subhuman Irishman guy fight the mightiest of cans.

Talks a big game but hasn't backed if up yet & from what I've seen of him so far in the Bellator cage I'm not holding my breath. Just another wannabe Conor.

Man the Irish produce a lot of those guys it seems..
tenor (4).gif

I think Gallahger is actually gonna be a very good fighter.

A lot of these McGregor clones have missed the point when it comes to learning from McGregor, the lesson should have been to get exposure by being yourself in an amplified manner, that's all Conor is, an open book with no filter.

But instead these guys have just attempted to morph into Conor, I actually think Dillon is trolling though, he's 100% at the wind up, and it's somehow worked, he's getting all the exposure that way.

I think Gallahger is actually gonna be a very good fighter.

A lot of these McGregor clones have missed the point when it comes to learning from McGregor, the lesson should have been to get exposure by being yourself in an amplified manner, that's all Conor is, an open book with no filter.

But instead these guys have just attempted to morph into Conor, I actually think Dillon is trolling though, he's 100% at the wind up, and it's somehow worked, he's getting all the exposure that way.

If his chin holds up you may be right!

the douche certainly has talent can't deny that.

Back