James Gallagher acting like Conor Mcgregor...

thehighking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just watching Bellator 169 now. James Gallagher's post fight interview was embarassing, trying to act like Conor Mcgregor. Come on James be original. Anyone else see it?

Just watching Bellator 169 now. James Gallagher's post fight interview was embarassing, trying to act like Conor Mcgregor. Come on James be original. Anyone else see it?
He was calm in his last fight. The guy was talking a bunch of shit to him and about Ireland and he got emotional.

Bellator are trying to build him as their Conor McGregor or at least associate themselves with a fighter from Conor's gym. The build up video that was released of James entering SBG in Dublin while Taylor was inside was kind of embarassing.

I think the main issue is his quality of opponent. His last opponent Mike Cutting was 6-5 before he fought James. He's now level at 6-6. Anthony Taylor has an amateur record of 1-6 and a now pro record of 1-2 after his fight with James. I don't necessarily think it's wise to talk so much shit when this is your level of opponent. When Bellator have gone as far as they can with him he's eventually going to face someone with an actual skill set and he'll be exposed.

Taylor is by far one of the worst fighter's I've ever seen, he was winging punches, his combinations would finish off balance, with his arms crossed and outstretched leaving his entire head exposed and when he gave James the choke his method of defending it was to lean forward and place both hands on the canvas. Who is this guy training with?...why are they not ringing his bell in sparring so he learns to keep his hands up, reset after he throws and I mean just natural instinct alone would foster some sort of attempt at hand fighting a choke.

I can also remember the Bellator commentators saying that Mike Cutting has "Done absolutely everything wrong since this fight started"...and that fight went the distance, this one wasn't far away. There's a world of difference in the level that Conor is at and his teammate. If James somehow becomes a Bellator champion it'll only serve to highlight the difference in the UFC and Bellator.

On the other side of this...I've met James in town and had a drink (he actually doesn't drink alcohol) and he's a really nice kid. Everything you see when there's a microphone in front of him is completely an act, much like Conor, it's for show, to sell ticktets, bring eyes to the screen and get people like us to talk about him.

Meh

I thought he represented the Irish mo-foz like a bawze.

Wait, there's more of them coming to MMA?

Wtf, have they ran out of potatoes or sumfink...

yeah huge wanna-be indeed. hasnt beaten anyone yet to deserve the atttention he gets. he even has similar macgregor tats on his chest. this guy loves living through conor just like coach kav

SBG is filled with manlets with animal tattoo's

Conor is very original..
jmj1.jpg

I would say he is a poor man Conor.. but he is more like a homeless Conor.

He is not good at all. That can they put in front of him was tagging him all night.

Conor is very original..
jmj1.jpg
What am i missing here, i literally don't see a single thing similar aside from the tiger tattoo on his abdomen which is completely different to McGregors, o and the beard, what else?

But the fans love it and so do Conor, what's the fookin problem?

What am i missing here, i literally don't see a single thing similar aside from the tiger tattoo on his abdomen which is completely different to McGregors, o and the beard, what else?
connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

WTF is this, for a start the first 1 is nothing alike, the hair cuts are not really close either but there is a slight similarity at best, the rose is completely different and in a different place, on top of the fact that McGregors rose is part of a bigger tattoo that is nothing like to the other dudes.

The dagger is completely different too, i mean the model dude doesn't even look like a dagger when u look at it close, its like a face with arms coming out, its a completely different color in a different position, so now the black panther with flowers at the side is the same as the gorilla eating a heart, and its in a different position. Matter of fact the only thing similar about them is the color...fucking desperate stuff and the tiger which again is a totally different tattoo but because the are both tigers and on the abdomen i will give it that its similar at best...

In other words this whole thing is complete fucking garbage. Now that i think of it some other dude showed me something similar months ago it may even be the same stuff you have now and it was rubbish back then too, sorry dude.

WTF is this, for a start the first 1 is nothing alike, the hair cuts are not really close either but there is a slight similarity at best, the rose is completely different and in a different place, on top of the fact that McGregors rose is part of a bigger tattoo that is nothing like to the other dudes, the dagger is completely different too, i mean the model dude doesn't even look like a dagger when u look at it close, its like a face with arms coming out, its a completely different color in a different position, so now the black panther with flowers at the side is the same as the gorilla eating a heart, and its in a different position matter of fact the only thing similar about them is the color...fucking desperate stuff and the tiger which again is a totally different tattoo but because the are both tigers and on the abdomen i will give it that its similar at best... in other words this whole thing is complete fucking garbage. Now that i think of it some other dude showed me something similar months ago it may even be the same stuff you have now and it was rubbish back then too, sorry dude.
delusional

Back