James Gallagher acting like Conor Mcgregor...

connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg

Wow tattoos and a beard. Practically clones.

Is that "The" Gallagher's boy?
latest

Guy sounds like a fucking idiot..but fuck it. It seems like Ireland is the go to place for gypo shit talkers who can box, but it will die when Mcgregor retires and everyone realizes that we have no one else even close.

WTF is this, for a start the first 1 is nothing alike, the hair cuts are not really close either but there is a slight similarity at best, the rose is completely different and in a different place, on top of the fact that McGregors rose is part of a bigger tattoo that is nothing like to the other dudes.

The dagger is completely different too, i mean the model dude doesn't even look like a dagger when u look at it close, its like a face with arms coming out, its a completely different color in a different position, so now the black panther with flowers at the side is the same as the gorilla eating a heart, and its in a different position. Matter of fact the only thing similar about them is the color...fucking desperate stuff and the tiger which again is a totally different tattoo but because the are both tigers and on the abdomen i will give it that its similar at best...

In other words this whole thing is complete fucking garbage. Now that i think of it some other dude showed me something similar months ago it may even be the same stuff you have now and it was rubbish back then too, sorry dude.
No bro trust sherdog they are virtually identical

What am i missing here, i literally don't see a single thing similar aside from the tiger tattoo on his abdomen which is completely different to McGregors, o and the beard, what else?
What do you mean that looks just like mcgregor! Just ask all the haters

Im a huge Conor fan, but the rest of the SBG guys are bums and thats a fact. They try to ride the cocktails of Conors hard work. They can never do what he does. Conor is his own gym.

At least this gets the kid some attention.

I loved it. Cool kid, hope to see more of him in the future.

No, I did not see it.

But we've seen many fighters in the UFC, that have been seduced by the dark side of the force.

Fuck that clown.
What am i missing here, i literally don't see a single thing similar aside from the tiger tattoo on his abdomen which is completely different to McGregors, o and the beard, what else?

You're kidding, right ?

Go look at more of his pics. It's the fuckin swagger jacking of the century.

WTF is this, for a start the first 1 is nothing alike, the hair cuts are not really close either but there is a slight similarity at best, the rose is completely different and in a different place, on top of the fact that McGregors rose is part of a bigger tattoo that is nothing like to the other dudes.

The dagger is completely different too, i mean the model dude doesn't even look like a dagger when u look at it close, its like a face with arms coming out, its a completely different color in a different position, so now the black panther with flowers at the side is the same as the gorilla eating a heart, and its in a different position. Matter of fact the only thing similar about them is the color...fucking desperate stuff and the tiger which again is a totally different tattoo but because the are both tigers and on the abdomen i will give it that its similar at best...

In other words this whole thing is complete fucking garbage. Now that i think of it some other dude showed me something similar months ago it may even be the same stuff you have now and it was rubbish back then too, sorry dude.
Need some Sudocrem for your butthurt?

Who got their kitty cat tattoo first, though?

Back