• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

James Fields Charged with First Degree Murder

I saw some pictures that seem to show people hitting his car with weapons prior to him running the women over. If that is true, then I think there are grounds to say that it was not premeditated. Its possible he wasn't trying to kill anyone and he just freaked out because some people were trying to break into his car to harm him.
RIP would be proud of this post!

Also the car thing is so stupid you almost have to be Kone.

giphy.gif

I saw some pictures that seem to show people hitting his car with weapons prior to him running the women over. If that is true, then I think there are grounds to say that it was not premeditated. Its possible he wasn't trying to kill anyone and he just freaked out because some people were trying to break into his car to harm him.
No

That guys looks like he’s going to be a leader of the Aryan Brotherhood chapter.

The black are gonna call him Mrs. Fields in prison.

...but, but, but "rationalist thinkers" Stefan Molyneux and Sargon of Acuck told me that Heather Hayer actually died of a heart attack due to ill health. Certainly, the charges should be dropped.

On a serious note, fuck the Nazis and the alt-light assholes like the scumbags in the video who prime people for this shit under the guise of "intellectualism."

Here’s the thing, I am glad for anything bad that happens to this dipshit, but they just set him up to walk free.

This would be a fairly easy case to defend. The stupid ass antifa fucks started hitting his vehicle just before he hit the gas and plowed into the crowd, then they really started on him so he fled the scene. His life was legit in danger if he had stayed.

Why do those assholes have to start hitting a vehicle for driving slowly on a roadway? Besides the obvious: they’re assholes. But I think they caused this to happen. I don’t believe that this guy had any intention in running over anyone. I think he is just a coward that got scared when shitbags started hitting his vehicle. Too bad he did not run them over instead. Once they show that attack in court, almost no jury would convict. Now, if he gets a jury of minorities that would dislike him for his racist opinions and women who might be more apt to emotionally judge him for running down a woman, he might be fucked.

Bottom line: this guy is a pathetic tool that drove from Ohio to protest with kkk shitheads. His car was attacked by antifa shitheads and he gunned the gas, plowing into the crowd. They then started smashing his windows and he fled. There is no evidence that he planned to run anyone over, so I see him walking based upon the attack on him.

Here’s the thing, I am glad for anything bad that happens to this dipshit, but they just set him up to walk free.

This would be a fairly easy case to defend. The stupid ass antifa fucks started hitting his vehicle just before he hit the gas and plowed into the crowd, then they really started on him so he fled the scene. His life was legit in danger if he had stayed.

Why do those assholes have to start hitting a vehicle for driving slowly on a roadway? Besides the obvious: they’re assholes. But I think they caused this to happen. I don’t believe that this guy had any intention in running over anyone. I think he is just a coward that got scared when shitbags started hitting his vehicle. Too bad he did not run them over instead. Once they show that attack in court, almost no jury would convict. Now, if he gets a jury of minorities that would dislike him for his racist opinions and women who might be more apt to emotionally judge him for running down a woman, he might be fucked.

Bottom line: this guy is a pathetic tool that drove from Ohio to protest with kkk shitheads. His car was attacked by antifa shitheads and he gunned the gas, plowing into the crowd. They then started smashing his windows and he fled. There is no evidence that he planned to run anyone over, so I see him walking based upon the attack on him.
They didn't attack his car first. You are incorrect.

As a former prosecutor, this is complete horseshit reasoning.

Deadly force is a valid legal defense when the defendant (who bears the burden) is in immediate fear for his life (or serious bodily injury, and example being permanent maiming or a loss of limb) and has no other recourse.

To say that because a few people struck his car, that he could argue that argue that death was imminent, and he had no other course but to kill, is fucking absurd. Not to mention that the person he killed wasn't even a one of the people who struck his car, I'm not sure how he could even make a self defense claim there. The point of self defense is to stop your attacker, not to flee by any means possible and kill any bystanders that happen to be in your way.

Not to mention that the upgrade to 1st degree means that the prosecution found evidence of premeditation. Likely this shitbird posted something on social media about how he wanted to hurt/kill someone. So it's gonna be a stretch to claim that he was just innocently strolling down the road (a self defense claim is null if the person asserting it is found to be the aggressor). Not to mention that maps of the area show that this dickhead had no reason to be where he was, and it is extremely unlikely he was just innocently lost.

Let’s make a deal. I’ll promise to cancel my account here if the medical examiner says she died of a heart attack if your promise to delete yours if they do not.
thank you so much woodguy.

1st degree murder i can say wont stick (in a fair trial) the most he could get is a manslaughter charge and even then its doubtful. involuntary manslaughter is most likely.

LOL

American criminal law BTFO itt

Back