• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jamahal Hill = Saltiest Fighter Ever? (40 minute Pereira Breakdown on his YT)

He is right up there with the best whinners ever.

The way he talks it sounds like the dude went 32-0,went through the murderous row of fighters over the last few years, and just recently loss a match or two. Instead he is 12-2 and has barely beat anyone outside of old man Glover, which was a solid win. Rest of his win, meh.
Just one of those fighters that are lucky to stumble onto the belt, definitely in the weakest tier of UFC champions we've had.

Poatan on Jamahal : of the two, I think Jiri is more skilled than Hill.

Jiri on Jamahal: well, his power is dangerous, but his style, which is to wait and land one big shot, this style wont work against Poatan

I remember hating Usman because I thought his personality was as bad as it can get.....

Years later we get Ian Garry, Paddy the Baddie and Jamill Hill, etc.
Dunno wtf is wrong with this Era but I now see Usman as normal. My apologies Marty.

Oh yeah, Hill is the P4P Goat of whiny annoying fighter.

Last edited:
Anthony Smith/Bisping/Felder = Shills

Tough to know whether they believe the BS they are spewing (probably Bisping/Felder know they are selling wolf tickets, but Smith wants to believe the bullshit).

Izzy = Rival/Hater

Always going to pick against Poatan lol (picked Jiri both fights, picked Hill, picked Jan I believe)

Being a high-level pro fighter doesn't necessarily make you a good analyst and most of these guys have no concept of objectivity either.

I mean Bisping/Izzy have good insight sometimes unless they are all up in their feelings because they don't like the opponent or Izzy is rooting for the Aussie/Kiwi.
Nah Izzy picked Alex over Jan and Sean

Nah Izzy picked Alex over Jan and Sean

My bad, thanks for the insight - I knew he picked Hill/Jiri over Poatan (considers himself friendly with both), with Sean I'm not surprised that was before Izzy fought either of them, but I'm surprised he picked Jan (since Izzy lost to him I would have expected him to pick the guy that beat him to beat Poatan).

Picks from UFC commentators probably have the least total value of all picks overall.

He needs to have social media handlers. Even video editors to tell him he isn't coming off in a good light.
Its too late. He's made his choice.

He even said that if Poatan loses to Jiri he'd still rather fight Poatan than get a title shot.

He's dumbing himself out of position.

40 minutes for a 3 minute fight. He's averaging more than 10 minutes of breakdown per minute of fighting. Let it go bro.....

Jamahal gave a sober analysis, and he got put to sleep, but I think he's right looking good in the fight. Looking forward to his return.

Back