Media Jamahal Hill has a fight lined up - who is the opponent?

Who is Jamahal Hill fighting next?

• Total voters
Jan or Krylov are the only top 10 ranked fighters that aren't booked, out with injury, or on hiatus in japanese mountains, so it's gotta be one of them.

Jan or Krylov are the only top 10 ranked fighters that aren't booked, out with injury, or on hiatus in japanese mountains, so it's gotta be one of them.
Krylov is fighting Murzakanov at 309 and Jiri has talked about moving down to Middleweight, its Blachowicz seeing as hes been out a while and hes also 42 in February so he needs to fight ASAP.

Hope it's Ulberg. Jan is a bit too old now, I lose interest in him in terms of being top contenders. Need some younger guys.
That would be a great fight and his big ego might actually cause him to fight down the rankings believing everything down there is easy pickings.

Hill is doing an okay job at trying to make us believe he has a huge audience. To me he's like top 3 more random former UFC champ.
Believing the man isn’t a great champion is one thing. Acting like he doesn’t have a minor following that extends outside the cage is stupid. He is by no stretch the most popular fighter but he is one of the more popular fighters. Facts over feelings

Hill is a dog. He got 1shot by Poatan but that can happen to anyone. Im not his fan or anything, but the fact hes salty and loves to post shit maybe is confusing ppl, IDK.

I honestly believe Hill x Jan or Jiri would not only be great to watch but also competitive fights

Need some younger guys.
seriously-diddy.gif

Back