Media Jamahal Hill basically blames Herb Dean for his loss

Hill literally tried to counter Alex's feint with a punch lol, him saying he wasn't ready to keep fighting(for a foul that he committed himself) is just cope.
It can cause confusion though if a ref is being wishy/washy like that. In Jamal's mind he thought ok he's gonna break us up and maybe held back/pulled back a bit in that moment of confusion, again refs need to stick to their guns in there. It was another fuck up by Herb but again not really consequential to the outcome, so he gets away with the mistake.

Last edited:
I thought he might complain when the KO was so soon after the ref interference, but they both had 3 full seconds to reset their own stances. Also there is an equal amount of weight in the argument that poatan also wouldn't have had his feet set right, since he's the one that briefly stopped his movement.

time stamped
Jamahal went to DC, asked what he thought of the fight, told DC that Herb should have gave them time to reset after the nut shot, think his foot position was off after no reset
DC agrees and says they should have been given a full reset
<DCrying>

Kinda right tbh, but he was shook before the fight overcompensating with the fake arrogance and looked like prey

"I kicked him in the balls and they didn't stop the fight, so then I got knocked out and it's the ref's fault" is certainly a new one to me.

Not a good look. Accept it and bounce back better, don't make excuses. Making excuses means you don't learn anything and won't try to get better for the next one.

It was definitely awkward, but there was plenty of time to adjust. End of the day, another shit tier ref move. If a ref calls time, a fighter does not have the option to wave it off and keep throwing. There needs to be an official startup of the fight again. It was amateur hour from Dean.

Whatever buddy you lost fair and square. Just take it, learn from it and move on.

No! This is not fair at all.

Judge go for STOP. And he shoud Stop because fighter have guilt in doing unfair thing. Herb Dean give them confusing moment. Pereira is expirianced fighter and recognize that moment.

Wait, wait, wait....so I kick too low but the opponent shrugs it off and says "It's fine" and continues....and I'm pissed at the referee?

laughing-eduxg24hnehd1bt6.gif

Fight night hill took the loss like a man. Hes Gonna jump into false narratives now?
They were hand fighting. Alex was winning and walking hill down . Hill kicks and it barely hits alex cup. Herb steps in, alex says hes fine and is able to continue.
They are back at hand fighting. 1, 2, 3, bang
Hill was perfectly aware of everything going on. It wasnt a sucker punch or anything

I liked Hill more yesterday, when he just took the loss and went dancing with the boys.
Me as well. I just felt proud of him for a little while. He talked shit, pretended he was some world beating badass and got starched like a newbie. But then he accepted defeat and went to a party like a boss.
This crap just makes him look infinitely worse, especially since he threw the low blow.

Back