• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Jamahal Hill arrested for domestic violence after altercation with brother

I wouldn’t call it acceptable if your brother was a professional MMA fighter
could be a little more than just “horsing around”

Yes, could you please tell me that once more. Only 7 or so replies after the fact came out it wasn’t a woman

That's one thing that's good with the way Reddit works. You don't end up being quoted by some schmuck for the 18th time about the same thing.

He chose the wrong hill to die on, save it for a poatan match

MMA ain’t shit against gun or knife . Not saying his bro will do this , but some people take a bad beating and come back with a gun . Don’t bring fists to a gun fight .

He well deserved to be arrested. Like everybody else, I've known since I was 12 that the hands and feet of martial artists are legally registered as weapons. A civilized society can't allow living weapons to go around injuring people. Even their own sibling.
They actually aren’t legally registered as weapons in any state . It’s an urban legend.

I don't know the specifics of this whole thing and it's not my place to judge so I'm not gonna condemn dude for what he did, but I'd have to imagine him and his brother had to of gotten into some kind of heated argument over something serious that made Jamahal take it there cause I don't see Jamahal as being the type of guy to risk fucking up his entire career over something miniscule despite what he portrays unless he's been hiding some serious anger issues from the world that we don't know about.

I wouldn’t call it acceptable if your brother was a professional MMA fighter
could be a little more than just “horsing around”
I mean, it obviously was if the police got involved.

Holy shit a dude punched his brother!!!! oh no!

Dana is right. This country is turning into a bunch of Fucking Pussies

Back