News Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson - SAT JULY 20 on NETFLIX

Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul - Who wins?

• Total voters
mike-tyson-laugh.gif

I don't know much about the Pauls other than their fighting careers and putting celebrity and spectacle aside they're doing well all things considered.

Mike Tyson is one of my favorite warriors, fictional and nonfictional, of all time, watching his boxing career rise and then crash and burn was fascinating from the outside looking in (this was before the internet was everywhere)

I don't want to watch Mike Tyson get flatlined at this point, but they're both adults so more power to them. I'll tune in out of morbid curiosity.

Mike gonna fight him with the spirit of Mao

This is really fucked up, Tyson is 57, 58 at fight time. I guess Tyson wants some good money?? This is yet another fucking stupid matchup brought to us by the fraud Jake Paul...and now he is picking a legend who is 25 years past his prime, has not fought professionally in decades and last fought exhibition in 2020 against another aging legend in Roy Jones Jr. He looked ok there but that was against another guy wayyy past his prime, I honestly hope Tyson bites Jakes fucking ear off.

This shit angers me lol!

Paul should win but Mike is as dangerous as it gets for a man in his late 50s. I could see him bullying Paul on the inside

For what - 1 round? He's going to gas very quickly.
He's probably got 2 rounds, maybe 3 to get Paul out of there. He should probably just go for it and empty the tank. Yeah he'll gas but he'll have a decent shot of overwhelming Paul and getting him out of there

He's probably got 2 rounds, maybe 3 to get Paul out of there. He should probably just go for it and empty the tank. Yeah he'll gas but he'll have a decent shot of overwhelming Paul and getting him out of there

Paul has the speed and reflex advantage.. if all he has to do is pepper him and move for 3 rounds, the fight is done.

I hope you're right - I really do.. but this isn't going to end well for Mike. I hope he goes for broke early because he can't get into a long fight.

Back