Media Jake Paul mock Claressa Shields after her loss

It's very possible from here on in that will be the case, but up until now Wilder and Joshua were bigger than Fury.

i'd say Canelo might be the biggest draw overall.
i do not like it, but Paul has out drawn Canelo recently. He brings in a totally different new group of fans, so it is hard to gauge him from the standard fight fan PPV buying model. We will see if that holds true going forward or if his previous fights were anomalies, but Canelo really seems to need the correct dance partner to sell well.

Tyson Fury has also gotten very big, but time will tell how much that was Wilder also contributing to that. Wilder II sold like 1.2 million US PPV's, which is 3x more than BJS Canelo. For example, a video of just John Fury talking on youtube got like 2 million views in just a matter of a few weeks. I know Canelo is 'popular' and sold well with Mayweather and GGG, but the only way you can really gauge drawing power is by PPV sold and ability to generate money and being able to do so when you are doing the heavy lifting.

i do not like it, but Paul has out drawn Canelo recently. He brings in a totally different new group of fans, so it is hard to gauge him from the standard fight fan PPV buying model. We will see if that holds true going forward or if his previous fights were anomalies, but Canelo really seems to need the correct dance partner to sell well.

Tyson Fury has also gotten very big, but time will tell how much that was Wilder also contributing to that. Wilder II sold like 1.2 million US PPV's, which is 3x more than BJS Canelo. For example, a video of just John Fury talking on youtube got like 2 million views in just a matter of a few weeks. I know Canelo is 'popular' and sold well with Mayweather and GGG, but the only way you can really gauge drawing power is by PPV sold and ability to generate money and being able to do so when you are doing the heavy lifting.
Ah, yeah Paul is probably the biggest.

Back