Media Jake Paul mock Claressa Shields after her loss

There are real reasons to dislike him outside of him being famous for no reason similar to the Kardashians. He has a whole history on Youtube people on here don't seem to know about, everyone in the Youtube community dislikes him. He and his brother have both actively tried to manipulate and scam their young, teenage fanbase for years. I enjoy what he's doing with Boxing, it's fun to watch, but people should also be honest about what he is.

It is amazing how many"journalists" in the combat sports media continuously reference Jake/Logan as "Youtube stars" when neither has an actual fanbase. Both Jake and his brother (Logan) pivoted to "influencer boxing" because their fanbases which were by and large teenage girls (12-16) grew out of their content.

There was absolutely no crossover between Jake Paul/Logan Paul fans and combat sports fans.

I do believe they have picked up a very small fanbase from the combat sports world, like the weirdo who you quoted, but that does not make them "social media stars".

If anything Logan has picked up some young adult fans through his podcasting, but Jake Paul has absolutely no fans the guy is a total phony/fraud and terrible boxer considering he claims he has been training for four years full time.

6JS1.gif
GoodnaturedPettyCheetah-size_restricted.gif

And people say this man isn't classy...

she has more balls than he does, she really fights people her size.

Woodley was heavier on fight night with a 6 pack and biceps as big as your head and thighs that look like tree trunks. Stop embarrassing yourself by hating on someone who doesn't even know you exist.

Clarissa Shields: 2 time Olympic gold medalist, P4P best female boxer, and challenging herself in MMA

Jake Paul: fighting washed up MMA fighters in fixed boxing matches
Yeah was there some kind of beef between them? Because this seems very random, and unnecessary. Especially to a fellow American.

Jake Paul is not a fighter, he is a show-man (in the same way a circus clown is), which is why him going after an olympic gold medalist for saying she is above fighting on his undercard is a joke.

It was disrespectful that Shields was even asked if she would fight on a Jake Paul undercard. The MMA media is full of morons that are convinced Paul has all these fans when he doesnt have any.

Once he is starched by Fury he will move on to his next business venture.
They have no fans, yet his ppvs have done better numbers than Shields’ fights do on non ppv, let alone the lone ppv she head;ined which did less than 50k (and that’s conservative on the high end, I’ve heard much lower) buys.

Well now clowning on Shields is ruined . Was funny for a bit there . At least she fights MMA fighters in their own sport an their weight class when they're in their prime .

It is amazing how many"journalists" in the combat sports media continuously reference Jake/Logan as "Youtube stars" when neither has an actual fanbase. Both Jake and his brother (Logan) pivoted to "influencer boxing" because their fanbases which were by and large teenage girls (12-16) grew out of their content.

There was absolutely no crossover between Jake Paul/Logan Paul fans and combat sports fans.

I do believe they have picked up a very small fanbase from the combat sports world, like the weirdo who you quoted, but that does not make them "social media stars".

If anything Logan has picked up some young adult fans through his podcasting, but Jake Paul has absolutely no fans the guy is a total phony/fraud and terrible boxer considering he claims he has been training for four years full time.
Yep exactly, my little brother is in that group and he and his friends were starting to age out of liking Logan at 13/14.

Yeah I don’t see things ending well for Jake, it’ll be fun to watch how it all unravels.

The guy is a total fraud and will be put out cold by Fury, unless he pulls out of the fight which is likely what he will do.

Is that fight actually happening? Last i heard Tommy was still trying to dodge it by asking for more money than He's worth.

Based on his last fight, Tommy isn't any better than Jake. Dude boxed a lw wrestler and struggled.

If they fought in boxing I would give it to her ... bet on her for the win. In MMA I would not bet as they are both losers.

He is very sensitive as he knows he isn't a very good technical boxer.. She is.

Last edited:
how has no one rolled up to spar with jake paul and literally wiped the mats with him. he does a lot to push buttons of people who literally would be able to kill him. plenty of big boxers who would take the disrespect to shields serious

They have no fans, yet his ppvs have done better numbers than Shields’ fights do on non ppv, let alone the lone ppv she head;ined which did less than 50k (and that’s conservative on the high end, I’ve heard much lower) buys.

I never said Clarissa Shields was a PPV draw I said an unaccomplished athlete like Jake has no right to mock an olympic gold medalist for failing in an athletic endeavor.

Considering Showtime invested eight figures in promotional advertising the 480,000 buys for Paul/Woodley proves the larger point that Jake Paul does not have an actual fanbase. He had a fanbase 5 years ago, compromised of teenage girls, who grew out of his content; hence why he pivoted too influencer boxing.

A person having a lot of social media followers does not mean they have a lot of fans or supporters who are going to buy their fights which the combat sports world does not seem to understand.

If Showtime spent the eight figures in promotional advertising they spent on Woodley/Paul to promote a Clarissa Shields fight it would draw the same number of buys.

Clarissa Shields: 2 time Olympic gold medalist, P4P best female boxer, and challenging herself in MMA

Jake Paul: fighting washed up MMA fighters in fixed boxing matches

"Fixed boxing matches". You really thought Woodley the "real fighter" was going to beat him didn't you?

Jake Paul is such an incredible boxer that he fought

Ben Askren who has the worst hands in MMA

Nate Robison a NBA Player

Tyron Woodley washed MMA fighter who for the last 2 years hardly threw a punch and rocked Jake Paul
That's still more impressive than being a female boxer.

Back