Media Jake Paul: Let’s get this thing auctioned for $500k so we actually fulfill Mcgregor’s fake promises

McGregor is a piece of shit to a degree, but he became famous by actually becoming a great fighter, he's kinda comparable to Mike Tyson. A lot of it is antics and stuff for sure, but Paul is 100% antics, there is nothing legitimate behind him, that is the main reason I don't like him. If he acted the way he does but became famous by fighting his way up I would have a totally different perspective on him.

LOL at thinking Conor became famous because he was a great fighter.

I have no idea how anyone can hate on this kid. He is hilarious and it’s been awesome seeing him stick it to McGregor and the bald goof. Jake Paul is a fucking boss.

This is funny to me, he was lame as fuck
You really don't know what I mean? This is why the Paul thing is annoying, so many morons like you are totally tricked by the whole thing lol. Who gives a fuck whether he can beat Conor in a Boxing match? He will never actually fight Boxers his size and age, the entire thing is pretend.

Sure he will, he's going for money fights right now while he trains and gets better. He's been training for like 2 years. Tell me which boxer exactly he would match up well with that would be an actual draw? Even most amateur boxers have been boxing since they were young teens. Of course he's not going to box a boxer his size that's probably been training for half their life, that makes no sense.

Him vs Woodly has people interested so there's $$$$ there
Him vs an unknown amateur, nobody gives a shit so there's no $$$$ to be made. And if he fought an unknown boxer and lost, there goes his aura.

Any boxer with a name would obviously starch him, and with his name and popularity it would be silly to think he'd be like other amateur boxers and go fight 30-50 times for a few hundred a fight.

As much as I don't like his personality, I think he has potential and with a few more years of serious training he could be a legit boxer. Not a world class guy, but he could be pretty decent. Sure he actsmost of the time, people who've been around him training say he takes it seriously.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...ccept-auction-jake-paul-sleepy-mcgregor-chain
LOS ANGELES -- Jake Paul had a custom chain made with the likeness of Conor McGregor after he was knocked out by Dustin Poirier at UFC 257 in January. The chain, which Paul dubbed "Sleepy McGregor," will now be changing owners -- to Poirier, who plans to auction it off for charit

Paul, the YouTube-star-turned-prizefighter, wore the chain last Saturday at UFC 264, where he saw Poirier beat McGregor by TKO after McGregor suffered a broken leg at the end of the first round. Paul offered the chain, which he said cost him $100,000 to have made, to Poirier on social media.

Paul told ESPN on Tuesday that he is in the process of shipping it to the UFC lightweight star.

"It's real," Paul said after a news conference to promote his boxing match with former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, which is scheduled for Aug. 29 in Cleveland. "I'm hoping [Poirier] takes a picture with it. I think that'd be the most legendary thing and make Conor look so stupid."

Paul said after a social media exchange that Poirier sent over his address and "we're getting it shipped." Poirier's manager, Robert Roveta, confirmed to ESPN that Paul and Poirier brokered the deal, though the chain has not arrived to Poirier yet.

Roveta said the plan is to auction the chain off for charity. Poirier is one of the most active fighters on the UFC roster with regard to philanthropy. His Good Fight Foundation helps youth in his home state of Louisiana.

Last December, Paul offered McGregor $50 million to fight him in boxing. Paul joked Tuesday at the news conference that his offer is now just $23, because McGregor has lost two straight to Poirier.

Paul said the gold chain "manifested what happened" to McGregor at UFC 264 and the Irishman was "sent out on a stretcher like a b----."

"He's just lost it," Paul said. "He's an actor now. I think it's all an act. And Dustin Poirier was the one to expose that."

Damn Conor getting sonned by Disney YouTubers.

So embarrassing…

Damn Conor getting sonned by Disney YouTubers.

So embarrassing…
A grown man paid 100k to make a necklace emulating another grown man, how is that embarrassing for Conor? What’s embarrassing is how many MMA fans have now become Jake Paul supporters

A grown man paid 100k to make a necklace emulating another grown man, how is that embarrassing for Conor? What’s embarrassing is how many MMA fans have now become Jake Paul supporters

Lol, one thing is for sure, if/when JP loses, it's open season.

Back