Jake Ellenberger's Mental Toughness.

Ellenberger was praying a lot before the fight started. Seemed as though something wasn't right with him mentally. He didn't appear very confident.

Mental midget, frontrunner, things are all great when he is winning and has momentum. Looks for a way out the second the opponent starts landing hard. He will never be champ and I don't ever want a champ like that. He has the same disorder as Overeem, Rory and Erick Silva.

Uh Silva is pretty damn tough.

Ellenberger is the Kenny Florian of the WW division. Choking in the fights that matter.

Sounds harsh, but is the total truth.

bump will he ever be able to become a title contender, he has all the talent in the world. its a shame he seems to be wasting it at the moment.

I feel like he's a work in progress overall eventually all the gears are going to run smooth and it'll be glorious

Why doesn't he drop down to 155? He's a tiny 170er and he's clearly on the downswing.

Mental midget, frontrunner, things are all great when he is winning and has momentum. Looks for a way out the second the opponent starts landing hard. He will never be champ and I don't ever want a champ like that. He has the same disorder as Overeem, Rory and Erick Silva.

rory is nowhere close to being a frontrunner.

Jake Ellenberger has lots of potential, but he sure doesn't like to get hit. He needs a sport psychologist.

And LoL at Rory being a mental midget, he loses 1 close fight (yes he got knockdown but still it was close and he still tried to do something) against the No.1 contender and he's shit? Sherdog logic.

Back