Jake Ellenberger's facial hair

Half a moustache is so dashing. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't

Is this what Sherdog has really come to?

I mean this place is bad...but a post about facial hair?

Oh my...

Oh my...
WelI I could blatantly accuse him of PED's ,but I didn't.

Last edited:

Oh my...

Normally I'd agree. But there's no point in denying that this IS a problem, and people are entitled to be disturbed by it. My heart goes out to the Ellenberger family, and everyone who has been affected by this.

Or he could have Alopecia you dimwit...

I have had it since a kid and periodically I'll lose patches of hair on my face. Surprisingly common disorder.
Hi jake

Who do men with down's syndrome never seem to have facial hair? Who's shaving them?

I'm gonna spend my entire day pretending I'm an insider MMA analyst with my own MMA radio show, pacing arond in the kitchen breaking into my "top 10 theories" list for Jake's beard, mess up and start over. By the time sunset rolls around I will have several wordpad documents open and probably choose the best flowing one to publish as a post on sherdog. If I dont get many likes/quotes then I will bottom out emotionally while curled up in bed.

Oh man, who was that mma reporter guy who posted on here with the douche beard? Reminds me of him.

maybe he started shaving then realised it was weigh in time :D

I'm gonna spend my entire day pretending I'm an insider MMA analyst with my own MMA radio show, pacing arond in the kitchen breaking into my "top 10 theories" list for Jake's beard, mess up and start over. By the time sunset rolls around I will have several wordpad documents open and probably choose the best flowing one to publish as a post on sherdog. If I dont get many likes/quotes then I will bottom out emotionally while curled up in bed.
By the depth of your response and the amount of likes you garner, it looks like you are describing yourself.

Oh man, who was that mma reporter guy who posted on here with the douche beard? Reminds me of him.
To me this is akin to fighters having gyno and weird t/e ratios.

From the looks of it , it seems like he was some kind of pretty bad hormone deficiency going on. Makes me wonder if this is the cause of his lack luster performances as of late. Or maybe I'm overthinking, and Jake just has a really shitty beard.View media item 24343

He'll be Jakelyn Ellenberger before long...

He's going for that mentally unstable look .

Lol I can't grow a beard and I'm 26 might just be genetics

Easy man.

You could always just shave.

You actually think that matters? I do shave daily but with dark hair you still see the missing patches... unless you wax your face...

yikes

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.coresites.factorymedia.com%2Funbound%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2Fgiphy1.gif

c'mon Jake + Jake's circle of family/friends

Is his Stache that uneven, or is that lighting, angles too?

He looks like a fookin' ballsack.

Back