Jake Ellenberger on an "On" night would Knock GSP out within the first round.

Anyone on that level can knock anyone out.

Why can't you get that?

Would he? How about he starts by being guys like Kampmann and Rory, and then we would put him in the same sentence as the WW GOAT, CURRENT #1 P4P fighter in the world.

Kay, thanks, bye.

Some quality posting tonight by you. I agree 100%

No, he wouldn't.
Because Ellenberger on an "On" night, is still not the fighter GSP is on an "Off" night.

All bow down to the magnificence that is GSP

georges-st-pierre-108006543_10.jpg

With his Insane athleticism and speed he could KO anybody before they know what the **** is going on.

Watch his fight against Condit, knocked NBK right to his ass at leat 3 times withiin the first round. Those strike would have knocked out most WW's out.

Jake Shields got straight up Nuked.

Marquardt was done as soon as EllenB started unloading

That ****ing animal of a man Diego was getting dominated for the majority of the 3 rounds :), great fight btw.

And then watch his fight with RoMac, he gets completely neutralized by a lighthearted jab. Tbh I think he made Rory out to be this monster in his head (which he is no doubt) and made himself believe he could never beat him despite his own crazy attributes.

I believe many off Jake's biggest flaws come from his mental game, and that he could become the WW champion if he came into every fight feeling "On". What do you guys think?

You must be a "Healthy Shogun" and "Motivated BJ" fan.

GSP has amazing distance. He would stay outside until Ellenberger steps in throwing then level change and take him down.. Ellenberger doesn't believe in himself enough to take out GSP though.

This is exactly what I'm saying though, if Ellenberger did have enough confidence to try KO GSP, I think he'd be very successful.

No, Just someone that's sees the potential in a confident Ellenberger

:)

Oh I agree. He's definitely got potential. I just don't understand the "On" thing. A good fighter is a good fighter......All the time.

Big fan of Ellenberger, hopefully he'll have a good run and we'll get to see him vs GSP some day.

Really want to see him fight Erick Silva and Hendricks sometime too.

Ellenberger has good power but his box is absolute shit and hed be eating a jab from GSP all night.

No, he wouldn't.
Because Ellenberger on an "On" night, is still not the fighter GSP is on an "Off" night.

All bow down to the magnificence that is GSP

georges-st-pierre-108006543_10.jpg

This!!

On an "On" night he'd know how to get past a simple jab and basic footwork?

GSP would never be as reckless as Jake Shields was getting KO'd like that, thanks to Serra

If GSP had an "on" night against Jake, Jake would need to think about retirement on account of his death.

After seeing him choke in his last fight I have no interest watching him again

He should get Pierce next

A prime example of "You're only as good as your last fight".

Back