Jadeveon Clowney or Shawn Oakman

If Clowney comes back from this injury okay, it'll still be a tough task to catch up with Mack. Dude was dominant in college and had a great rookie season. He was my #2 prospect last year.

That is another thing I worry about Clowney as he seems very injury prone. Some guys are just more prone to injuries regardless of the amount training and prevention put into it.

That is another thing I worry about Clowney as he seems very injury prone. Some guys are just more prone to injuries regardless of the amount training and prevention put into it.

Just bad luck. It's not like all of his injuries are soft tissue. It's a violent game and unfortunately injuries are a big part of it.

Are you Shawn Oakman?

I think only Shawn Oakman or his mother would seriously ask the question posed in this thread....so which fucking one are you?

Seriously never heard of Oakman. Only college team i follow is Mizzou really. Need to look into CFB more it seems.

I hope Jadeveon Clowney comes back healthy and has a long career.

Betting on an edge rusher who relies on speed to be a beast after microfracture is a legit lol

I'm not betting on anything. I would rather take my chances on him easily over Shawn Oakman is pretty much all I said.

His micro surgery was a partial and isnt a complete replacement which leaves room for optimisim. Ideally, he'd need 9-12 months with rehab/training and then give it a shot, but by then it will be time to sign.

His micro surgery was a partial and isnt a complete replacement which leaves room for optimisim. Ideally, he'd need 9-12 months with rehab/training and then give it a shot, but by then it will be time to sign.

It will really be interesting to see what type of work ethic that Clownster has to come back from this injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back