Jaco: Guardian MMA Compression Short & Athletic Cup

one question i have is about sizing. i wear 32 just about all shorts, you think the 30-32's guardian cup system will fit fine?

I always thought that it would be horrible changing to wearing a cup to roll but it wasn't really noticeable. I just felt a little guilty mounting people and putting my hips down(skydiving).

Most people I roll with that use cups end up using them as a weapon. You can armbar without worrying about pulverising your own balls and you can cupfuck the hell out of people in mount or rearmount. It is quite annoying to say the least. Plenty of dirty tricks where I train though, so it's not that much worse than the usual pressure points, elbows/chins in groin/ribs/face, smothering etc.

i hate wearing a cup for bjj. its so hard to keep your goods inside the cup without sipping out one side or the other and getting smushed by the cup.

i've been real intrigued by these jaco compression shorts/cup system with all the smart marketing theyre doing.

i have 3 reservations:

1. price. damn thats expensive. how much does it cost to manufacture them in china? am i paying for materials or marketing?

2. i hate wearing a cup outside my boxer briefs. i've always worn a cup under my undies, so its as tight on the family jewels as possible, so they cant slip out one side or the other and get smushed by the edge of the cup. wearing boxer briefs and the compression short with the cup on top, it just seems logically that it wont hold tight enough over the jewels to prevent them from slipping out the side and getting smushed by the edge of the cup.

3. if you train twice a day 5 or 6 days a week, how often do you have to wash it? now i just have 3 cups and tons of boxer briefs and i only have to do laundry every couple of few days. it just wouldnt be practical to have one short/cup system and have to wash it every single day. plus i would think it would get worn out washing it so often.

is there anywhere in southern cali that carries them in store so i could try them on and see how it feels?

If you use a jock which is the right size for you, your boys should be on lockdown.

Man, you beat me to the punch on this. I have a review coming of these shortly. I love these shorts.

Fight Gear Outlet in California carries our compression shorts. Also should you not be happy with the product we will give you a full refund and even credit you for the return shipping :)

I noticed that the price was reduced to $60 for the guardian cup system, i am going to pick it up this week myself.

ANNOUCEMENT !!!!

Jaco Compression shorts have been reduced to $60 now and are available at:

mmawarehouse
carnaldammage
performancemma
jacoclothing.com

fd78d000ec6db71deda2bd92b43486e3.jpg

You guys werent happy with the price so we deliver for the people :) Go get um!!

ANNOUCEMENT !!!!

Jaco Compression shorts have been reduced to $60 now and are available at:

mmawarehouse
carnaldammage
performancemma
jacoclothing.com

fd78d000ec6db71deda2bd92b43486e3.jpg

You guys werent happy with the price so we deliver for the people :) Go get um!!

Oh, come on!!! I just ordered one less than a week ago!

OK? So who saw Junior Dos Santos take that kick in the crotch? He was wearing Jaco!! :)

Haha, dub, any possible plans for Jaco vale tudo shorts in the future?

OK? So who saw Junior Dos Santos take that kick in the crotch? He was wearing Jaco!! :)
ahahaha me!!!!!

Jaco won him the fight imo!!

dublg my t-shirt cotton ripped :icon_sad:

id imagine they be innovatively made from bamboo and lycra and have some awesome feature that makes you win fights!! plus come in a variety of sexy colors

:D

I gave them an email about this awhile ago and if i remember correctly they said they are looking into it. I asked of the possibilities like a filipino or US flag, but got no other response.

I gave them an email about this awhile ago and if i remember correctly they said they are looking into it. I asked of the possibilities like a filipino or US flag, but got no other response.

good stuff, thanks for the headsup neil :D

^Will do! Really like how you guys keep in touch with your customer base :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back