Jacksons MMA and Tristar incredibly lower finish rate than other gyms in 2012

Where are the win rates?

And do the finish rates include losses? If you lose, you didn't finish.

Yeah, I long for the days of Tank Abbot and Don Frye swinging away at each other with absolutely no skill until one of them passes out from the brain damage.

Just bleed fans are the worst. I'll take an exciting technical fight over a five second knockout, thanks.

Why can't it be technical and be a finish? Do you honestly think you can't finish a fight and have good technique? Let the bums take their KOs, TKOs and subs elsewhere, this is fighting where hugging another man on the floor in your underpants is the real way to display skill.

Again, the thing that I continue to take away from these kinds of topics is the immediate assumption that 'Decisions = Boring = Illegitimate' and the idea that decision wins immediately mean the fighter is a boring sport-killing blight.

Decisions definitely aren't necessarily boring but if you win decisions most of the time, there's a good chance they were boring. I can't think of any guys who consistently win exciting decisions.

thanks

just about figured just about watching their styles. nice to see some numbers behind it

Yeah, I long for the days of Tank Abbot and Don Frye swinging away at each other with absolutely no skill until one of them passes out from the brain damage.

Just bleed fans are the worst. I'll take an exciting technical fight over a five second knockout, thanks.

wow. stfu retard
don frye was an asbolutely beast, great wrestler, great boxer with titanium hands

abbott had average grappling and a huge KO power, both could wreck half of HW division today

tuf noob

I like how Team Alpha Male (the camp with the smallest fighters) has the highest finishing rate. Ravden has probably fapped 42 times to this chart.

Im not surprised. Jackson and Tristar are known to work together and Greg Jackson is known for fighting it safe and with detailed gameplans

Who cares just win..Jackson's and Tristar are also the most strategic camps..they always have strong game plans!

Frye was a good Boxer. WTF are you talking about?

A. They are athletes not fighters
B. Greg Jackson's plans are ruining MMA and taking the fight out of the sport
C. The most controversial decisions and fights are from, who else Tristar and Jackson
D. They only fight for themselves and not the fans

What controversial fights and decisions are coming out of Tristar?

Always nice to see other users wording your exact thoughts.

how about driven by Maynard vs Guida or Leben vs Brunson?

Jacksons is the only camp that produces fights where literally noone gets damaged at all.

I don't know what fucking fight you were watching. Brunson passed Leben's guard multiple times in the first, had a nice sub attempt, and threw some GnP that bloody his face. He gassed after that round because he took the fight on eight days notice and wasn't in camp when he got the call. He came to fight but got tired because he wasn't in shape.

It's mind-boggling that Leben isn't getting any blame for doing a fuck of a lot less than Brunson, who was brought in to make him look good.

I don't know what fucking fight you were watching. Brunson passed Leben's guard multiple times in the first, had a nice sub attempt, and threw some GnP that bloody his face. He gassed after that round because he took the fight on eight days notice and wasn't in camp when he got the call. He came to fight but got tired because he wasn't in shape.

It's mind-boggling that Leben isn't getting any blame for doing a fuck of a lot less than Brunson, who was brought in to make him look good.

If we are going to play the excuse game, Leben wins that hands down.

He was coming off a year + layoff due to drug addiction ffs

If we are going to play the excuse game, Leben wins that hands down.

He was coming off a year + layoff due to drug addiction ffs

What the fuck? Do you smoke paint chips? Leben had a full camp. Brunson was working his day job in North Carolina when he got the call. Leben's also a much more experienced fighter who's been in the UFC for the better part of a decade while Brunson turned pro two years ago.

What the fuck? Do you smoke paint chips? Leben had a full camp. Brunson was working his day job in North Carolina when he got the call. Leben's also a much more experienced fighter who's been in the UFC for the better part of a decade while Brunson turned pro two years ago.

Derek?

Im sorry you had a shitty fight. Next time do more than hug and Ill give you props.

Back