Jack Hermansson wants Kelvin Gastelum as next opponent

Man why do some of you say years when talking about bisping reign? It was barely a year, division kept moving with yoel vs whittaker. In that case, Whittaker is ruining the division way more with his pull out game. Pulled out of the rockhold and kelvin fights, 2 new interim titles (yoel didn't make weight)
First off( very important)- if you're a bisping backer ,I'm just dealing it straight so no disrespect towards you as a fan.
**fuck yes , I just hit Kentucky oaks- my #13 horse was me key and just nailed exacta with a 40 to 1 in 2nd....waiting for prices**

anyways - I include his behavior all the way through gsp vacating shortly after ....which was about 20 months and there was a domino effect that went hand in hand.

Bisping caught lightning in a bottle and showed his character right off bat as not only did he not fight , UFC tried to pen title fights withRomero, Mousasi, and jacare.
He declined all stating " I'm the champ and i call the shots" . So, , at the time he says no to the #2, #3 and #4 middleweights and then steps up to the plate to fight #15 48 year old Henderson in his backyard and " arguably " lost that.

During that time, gsp isnt stupid - he gets " lol " legacy fight against a 185 er who was probably somewhere between #11 and #14 camouflaged by wearing title. In the meantime we lose mousasi (really unbelievable), Romero and jacare only getting older. There were more casualties that I'm not going to get into. I mean agree with Whitaker in the sense that I dont know what to say with the stresses of cage fighting that's impeding his process as a fighter/champion . He, at least, is a legit champ and talented but division MUST MOVE FORWARD.

That's a fight. I'd favour Kelvin as I feel he can keep the fight standing and knock Joker out. Wouldn't surprise me if Hermanson took over though as I thought Jacare would win also.

First off( very important)- if you're a bisping backer ,I'm just dealing it straight so no disrespect towards you as a fan.
**fuck yes , I just hit Kentucky oaks- my #13 horse was me key and just nailed exacta with a 40 to 1 in 2nd....waiting for prices**

anyways - I include his behavior all the way through gsp vacating shortly after ....which was about 20 months and there was a domino effect that went hand in hand.

Bisping caught lightning in a bottle and showed his character right off bat as not only did he not fight , UFC tried to pen title fights withRomero, Mousasi, and jacare.
He declined all stating " I'm the champ and i call the shots" . So, , at the time he says no to the #2, #3 and #4 middleweights and then steps up to the plate to fight #15 48 year old Henderson in his backyard and " arguably " lost that.

During that time, gsp isnt stupid - he gets " lol " legacy fight against a 185 er who was probably somewhere between #11 and #14 camouflaged by wearing title. In the meantime we lose mousasi (really unbelievable), Romero and jacare only getting older. There were more casualties that I'm not going to get into. I mean agree with Whitaker in the sense that I dont know what to say with the stresses of cage fighting that's impeding his process as a fighter/champion . He, at least, is a legit champ and talented but division MUST MOVE FORWARD.
i agree, rob is a legit champ unlike bisping, but he's arguably doing as much harm to the division. moose to bellator you're right tho.

Weimdan wants Jack

Jack wants Kelvin

But who does Kelvin want??

Back