Jack Hermansson wants Kelvin Gastelum as next opponent

This would be a great fight and probably makes the most sense. Make it happen!

I mean cool fight but Kelvin should take some time to heal before taking on anymore top contenders. Just went 5 rds and was VERY hurt at the very end of it. Let that brain and body recover a bit before going back into the meat grinder.

I cant erase Gastelum being taken down and dominated against Magny.

Yeah.. I know it was years ago but I think he can be easily outwrestled at MW. Weidman did it.
And in b4 Jacaré fight... love Souza but he became a brawling zombie lately.

What happened to The Chris
I preferred that fight
The Chris needs a fight

Nah...The Chris doesn't deserve the fight. It'd be a stepdown for Hermansson at this point. Let Chris fight the winner of Brunson-Theodorou.

giphy.gif

Holy shit, what is that?

es a bby horsi & is scared!

On Topic:

I'm rooting for Gastelum but won't be booing Jack or anything. I know both can take this, but Gastelum is one of the toughest fights for alot of MWs and not an easy fight for anyone of them.

Yeah, that's a hell of a match-up as well.

It is but The Chris needs to win a fight or two. Hermansson should move fwd as he just finished the guy who just finished The Chris. I'd love to see them fight at some point but right now just ain't the time IMO.

lol

im happy adesanya won, so im not crying about it, but that was some terrible decision making on his part that needs to be pointed out

Id be rooting for gastelum vs jack though
Why would a boxer who loves knocking people out see someone hurt and ready to be KTFO wrestle someone to the ground? I feel there's only one answer but I don't wanna say it here I ain't getting banned for a stupid comment..

pretty good fight and its a safer fight for him than say Weidman

After thinking about it, he decided Kelvin is a better opponent cause Kelvin isnt gonna destroy limbs and body parts like Yoel would have.

Good chance Gastelum tries to drop back down to 170. I think Gastelum could be a champ in that division. At 5 foot 9, and a reach of 71 inches- he is at a disadvantage at 185. Just needs the discipline to lose the weight.

It'll look like Weidman vs Gastellum. Hermanson's style along with his size would probably really nullify Gastellum. Kelvin's best chances are with guys like Adesanya who are content to stand and fight the whole time.

I think Kelvin is at point where he needs to get serious about nutrition, go back down to welter and see what kind of run he could make. He can stay at 185 with the understanding that he'll probably never be champ ( which is ok) but be considered a top 6-7 185er and put on entertaining fights while not killing himself with weight cuts ( his problem is his thickness- obviously not height) well then that's fine.

I dont know what's next for Jack but he should get one of the current top guys .... whoever that ends up being and he wins then a shot at title should be there.

I dont know what Robs current status is but this division needs to keep on moving. The whole Luke Bisping catastrophe ruined division for years.
Man why do some of you say years when talking about bisping reign? It was barely a year, division kept moving with yoel vs whittaker. In that case, Whittaker is ruining the division way more with his pull out game. Pulled out of the rockhold and kelvin fights, 2 new interim titles (yoel didn't make weight)

Weidman vs hermansson is the fight to make

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back