Jack Dempsey HL!

Thanks, I enjoyed that. The old footage of boxing always captivates me. It truly was a brutal sport. Is still I guess in many ways.

King Kabuki said:
Presidente - I already had one planned. And it's going to be good I should think because I'm theming it off how absolutely terrified everyone was of him.

Hands of Stone man. They don't make fighters like that anymore :)

I bet horses are pretty scared of him too.

*scared neigh roughly translated "fk its that guy who knocked out Mr Ed."

Nice job - I liked the early music but I HATED the heavy metal music for the second part.

Lovely. Next time I'll use Disco.

Hahah...sorry man, I had to get it off my chest!

Don't get me wrong, I can't even make a highlight vid, so I know I have no right to criticize.

It's alright, different people like different music. I like different ends of the extreme, you'll see. I'm thinking my next reel is going to be my absolute FAVORITE Boxer Aaron Pryor, and I try to think of what kind of music personifies the fighter in my eyes. Aaron was crass, ghetto, had a terrible temper, and fought at a pace that was simply inhuman, so this is likely going to be some hardcore Hip Hop with PLENTY of obscenities.

I've gotta learn how to do this so I can make a Jorge Paez video...

jack dempsey is an amercian sports legend and one badass puncher.

King Kabuki said:
And I'm not doing a Marciano HL, there's already a really good one floating around of him, and it's to Linkin' Park, who I fucking HATE. It's still a good reel though.

that HL made it onto ESPN, so it is a good one

dempsey was just MEAN. when he knocked that big honkey down 7 times in the first round, I nearly crapped my pants.

That was cool, Demsey was a brawler. It's a trip to see the old fights without the standing 8 count.

Nice highlight, the guys who I showed it to liked it as well.

Back