Jacare Fight shorts?

The camo model looks ill. Anyone know how big the leg slits are on these? They look bigger than most shorts. Also how do the sizes run? I wear a 36 usualy, they are bit big on me but i like em. Hows the sizing on the BFW site? Looked kinda weird to me, it will say size 36 but then in () it says like 38 inches or something. Anyone know?

codysweet02 said:
The camo model looks ill. Anyone know how big the leg slits are on these? They look bigger than most shorts. Also how do the sizes run? I wear a 36 usualy, they are bit big on me but i like em. Hows the sizing on the BFW site? Looked kinda weird to me, it will say size 36 but then in () it says like 38 inches or something. Anyone know?

Codsweet02, we admit that the sizing is looking a little weird. The problem is that we have different shorts from different brands and they all come with different measurements. We used to have lots of returning shorts because of wrong sizes, so we decided to measure every single model before selling it, where you see the >>BRA 48 (98cm) / USA 36 (38.58 in)<< it means that the waist measurement of the shorts is exactly 98 cm or 38.58in BUT the tag on the shorts says 48.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

BFW TEAM

Gsoares2 said:
Hey i guess they do have some shorts without the jacare name on them.. and they look good too. Got to love the camo.

What do you guys think? i like em!
Plus BFW is offering them and never seen anyone else with them..
RAGS-002-BLA-CAMO.jpg

Oh man those are bad ass looking. God why can't the brazilians make the SHW sizes! I am going into a dark corner to cry, I need to be alone :(

I wear a 44 in jeans. Thats Super Duper Heavyweight!

44 i'll say thats big a whole 12 inches more around than me is it tough finding gear?

I think Phenom finds gear ok and in a previous post he said he has wide hips. Plus I don't think anyone would want to get on his bad side.

Shorts are by far the hardest thing to find. These shorts are simply awesome looking, the camo ones. Its weird because when I was 210 I still wore a size 42. Everyone who knows me says I dont look fat at all! I will post a vid if requested , I am sure I still have the nogi hoodie ones somewhere...

siavash said:
I wrote a thread on way i feel like that, ''Brazilianfightwear and Vitamins & Minerals SUCK!!! ''

STFU please. You're annoying everyone here and embarass yourself.

BFW proved you told nothing but BS so please stop your bitching attitude.

i wear a size 32-34 oin pants most of the time.. but i need to take a measurement to find out before i order the pants
Plus i dont wear shorts at designated 'Hips"

Back