Jacare Fight shorts?

Gsoares2***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_7928.sized.jpg

The shorts he wore in abudhabi i like alot.. but i cant find them any where. Only ones i found are from Koral and they have these Flames all over them.. i want Slit on the leg, plain and, simple without a crap load of patches.

Anyone know where to get them?

Closest thing ive found to them are the atama fight shorts, but his are a little shorter and seem more comfortable as to not get hung up on the knees from being to long.

Well that was quick, BFW I had no idea where to start looking to help Gsoares2 out. Thanks, I know you saved me some time :wink:

Dont buy anything from Brazilianfightwear.com there customer service is terrible!!!!!!!!

Thanks thats what im looking for sort of.. without the jacare name on it and witht he old rags print on it.. instead of the giant like that.

Or atleast without jacares name on it.... but then i guess thats why it cost 50$

I guess they dont make it like that anymore... sucks

siavash said:
Dont buy anything from Brazilianfightwear.com there customer service is terrible!!!!!!!!
I'd say quite the opposite myself. Please cite why you feel this way.

siavash said:
your retarded.. they have great customer serivce, and always on these boards helping a brotha out.

Gsoares2 said:
Thanks thats what im looking for sort of.. without the jacare name on it and witht he old rags print on it.. instead of the giant like that.

Or atleast without jacares name on it.... but then i guess thats why it cost 50$

I guess they dont make it like that anymore... sucks
Man those are some wack ass designs. Nice shorts though. But hey like the losers said in the thread I made in the past "Rags is a small company, if you don't want it don't buy it."

Soid said:
Man those are some wack ass designs. Nice shorts though. But hey like the losers said in the thread I made in the past "Rags is a small company, if you don't want it don't buy it."
I know what your saying
The old school design that they have on his shorts in the pics looks way better. Thats the design you see when you load up their site.. Why on earth they changed to CYBORG font plain boring rags.. we will never know.

I dont like how they put his name on the shorts either.. I mean if my name is jacare cool. Its like wearing a shirt that says FRED in bold letters right in the middle, and your name is Jake. Or wearing underwear with someone else's initials on the tag.

Oh well it was a cool idea... maybe they will change it because of this thread! I can only hope.

considering the fact that they are a brazilian company.. probably not.

Gsoares2 said:
I know what your saying
The old school design that they have on his shorts in the pics looks way better. Thats the design you see when you load up their site.. Why on earth they changed to CYBORG font plain boring rags.. we will never know.

I dont like how they put his name on the shorts either.. I mean if my name is jacare cool. Its like wearing a shirt that says FRED in bold letters right in the middle, and your name is Jake. Or wearing underwear with someone else's initials on the tag.

Oh well it was a cool idea... maybe they will change it because of this thread! I can only hope.

considering the fact that they are a brazilian company.. probably not.
Yooooo I just checked out mkimonos and they are coming out with the Limited Edition hybrid weave kimonos. Hopefully they wont have the gayness on the back!!!11

Soid said:
Yooooo I just checked out mkimonos and they are coming out with the Limited Edition hybrid weave kimonos. Hopefully they wont have the gayness on the back!!!11
yeah that gayness has got to go

Superbeast said:
I'd say quite the opposite myself. Please cite why you feel this way.

I wrote a thread on way i feel like that, ''Brazilianfightwear and Vitamins & Minerals SUCK!!! ''

I am pretty sure that those shorts are Korals, but I may be wrong.

Hey i guess they do have some shorts without the jacare name on them.. and they look good too. Got to love the camo.

What do you guys think? i like em!
Plus BFW is offering them and never seen anyone else with them..
RAGS-002-BLA-CAMO.jpg

Back