Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UD vs Romero

Romero will not try to take him down

than Costa will TKO him

<mma4>

Lets hope so...

Stylistically Yoel is a terrible matchup for Izzy, I think Romero smashes him & then defends his new title in a rematch against Costa.

Izzy beats Romero then knocks Costa out

Adesanya will destroy Romero, easier than he did with Rob.

At least he's trying to defend unlike some other fighters.

Stylistically Yoel is a terrible matchup for Izzy, I think Romero smashes him & then defends his new title in a rematch against Costa.
How did you come to this conclusion?

Props to Izzy for being an anomaly among the age of cherry picking, he’s taking an unnecessarily dangerous fight to stay active and build his legacy. If he beats Romero, especially convincingly he’d be well on his way to following in MW GOAT Silva’s footsteps.
<BC1>

Props to Izzy for being an anomaly among the age of cherry picking, he’s taking an unnecessarily dangerous fight to stay active and build his legacy. If he beats Romero, especially convincingly he’d be well on his way to following in MW GOAT Silva’s footsteps.
<BC1>
If you call one defense "being on his way" then sure.
These comparisons to Silva are pretty ridicilous rn tbh.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Israel take a beating.
If it meant Romero vs Costa 2.
Kids young insanely talented and will be around for a while hopefully

If you call one defense "being on his way" then sure.
These comparisons to Silva are pretty ridicilous rn tbh.
Agreed, let me rephrase and explain, I understand what your saying my comparison wasn’t from a quantitative perspective, more from a stylistic dismantlement of his opposition, especially doing so in Silvaesque fashion if you know what I mean. Also, with the evolution of MMA and the competitiveness being much different than when Silva was in his run, the idea of a dozen defenses in unrealistic. If Izzy is able to get half that under his belt I’m guessing he’ll be in the MW GOAT discussion, actually on Sherdog that’ll happen much sooner...lol.

Agreed, let me rephrase and explain, I understand what your saying my comparison wasn’t from a quantitative perspective, more from a stylistic dismantlement of his opposition, especially doing so in Silvaesque fashion if you know what I mean. Also, with the evolution of MMA and the competitiveness being much different than when Silva was in his run, the idea of a dozen defenses in unrealistic. If Izzy is able to get half that under his belt I’m guessing he’ll be in the MW GOAT discussion, actually on Sherdog that’ll happen much sooner...lol.
That we can agree upon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back