Izzy vs Costa gonna be Max vs Ortega

he'll get picked apart from the outside if he does. he doesnt have yoels ability to cover distance in a millisecond. and izzy has a 10 inch reach advantage.
Izzy is counter puncher. He throws a lot of feints to get a reaction. His picking is from your reactions. Costa went toe to toe with Yoel.

well romero is someone that waits and lulls you untill the right moment to strike. romero is more about timing.

costa just goes for it though. he goes forward like a tank. it definitely wont be like romero vs izzy. hes not the type to wait for someone to strike. hes the exact opposite of that actually.
That's what I'm hoping for. If the fight is exciting it's a win/win no matter who takes it. And yes, I'm for sure hoping that Costa comes forward aggressively. . . whether that works out well or not for him is a secondary concern ;)

strike count will be 200 to basically 0
corner will throw in the towel for costa.
either that.... or,
costa ends up quitting by curling up into a ball and rocking back and forth...
fk it, might as well go all the way... with his thumb in his mouth.

After seeing a fight like Gastelum which was 2-2 going into the 5th and Izzy took a load of damage. You really think Izzy is gonna dominate Costa like you say?

I think Izzy is going to get a legit KO early.

After seeing a fight like Gastelum which was 2-2 going into the 5th and Izzy took a load of damage. You really think Izzy is gonna dominate Costa like you say?

kelvin closes distance fast linearly. I cant say the same about costa.

Why can't Costa just cover up, plod forward then body shot and leg kick Israel into oblivion aka Gaethje?

I see Costa walking Adesanya down and straight up overwhelming him, he's a dude who is willing to take 2 to give 1 and im expecting him to finish Adesanya.

Khamzat Bless.

Both fighters are gonna be so fired up by Sherdog comments that they're simply gonna come in swinging, just bleed, fuck you, do or die.

This is gonna be a BLOODBATH, and it's gonna be real blood, not fake blood.

All thanks to sherdog.

I cant stop laughing at that. Thanks buddy, I needed that today

Speaking of Max, when is he going to stop playing call of duty and fight again?

kelvin closes distance fast linearly. I cant say the same about costa.

Costa cuts the cage off very well, he uses footwork and angles to corner his opponents. Izzy has great lateral movement and someone that closes in linearly doesn't generally do too well cause Izzy just circles away. Costas style is made to have more success vs someone like Izzy. And Kelvin still did quite well in getting inside.

<WhatIsThis>

I see max / Izzy but how the hell is costa anything like Ortega ?

If Izzy wins it’s going to be by picking his shots , avoiding big damage, and countering

Costa will be robbed of the chance to finish izzy in the 5th, just like Ortega was robbed of the chance to finish max??

Back